Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the right place to call out scammers, but here it goes:

My experience with cemoto Italy.

Bought a headlight from them. They charged my card twice after an error on their website. Ignored emails and phone calls (I don't think this guy ever answers his phone).
Put in a dispute with my credit card provider.
Credit card provider clawed back money. Cemoto.it counter disputed, showing the bank proof of delivery for one item. Bank gave them back the money.
I reopened dispute and proved that I have been charged double for the same item and that delivery was not the problem in the first place (if they had read my dispute form they would have known this). So latest update for today is, they have given my money back once again. Dispute is now closed.
For £57, not many people would bother. I think crooks like cemoto.it rely on this kind of apathy for ill gotten gains.

In summary, the guy is thief.
If any of you chaps have had dealings with cemoto.it, check your statements to make sure you have not been charged twice.

:thumb:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its "expatriate".

This might help. Read it.
expatriate
noun

ɪksˈpatrɪət,-ˈpeɪtrɪət,ɛks-/
    a person who lives outside their native country.
    "American expatriates in London"

I'm going to leave this off-topic conversation here. I would ask that Mods delete the irrelevant comments as they have nothing to do with the title subject.
It's conversations like this that are a painful reminder that humans share 99% of their DNA with chimpanzees and that some insist on returning to their roots, so to speak, at inappropriate times

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
What is a true ex-patriot and why are you making a big deal out of my comment?

Where in the post RedRocket posted does he mention anything about "ex patriots" ???

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Its "expatriate".

This might help. Read it.
expatriate
noun

ɪksˈpatrɪət,-ˈpeɪtrɪət,ɛks-/
    a person who lives outside their native country.
    "American expatriates in London"

I'm going to leave this off-topic conversation here. I would ask that Mods delete the irrelevant comments as they have nothing to do with the title subject.
It's conversations like this that are a painful reminder that humans share 99% of their DNA with chimpanzees and that some insist on returning to their roots, so to speak, at inappropriate times
228097_213760291977448_4581843_n.jpg

1555581_694604543893018_841763754_n.jpg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in this thread http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/dominator-fmx/137593-nx-650-compatible-shock-150-solution.html

we need a group hug . its just a difference of point of view my shock is better than your shock . a pissing contest that turned into a bit of a verbal shoving match . so lets all just forget about it and move on :thumbup:
Mate, you've read the thread. At no point had I said that I had paid £150 for a second hand Nitron shock, or that my Suzuki OEM was better than a Wilburs. It is clear that the one calling himself scouseviking doesn't read through posts he is responding to but instead hi-jacks threads for no apparent reason other than to draw attention to himself.
Lets just get the facts straight. I don't enter into pissing contests with idiots. The post above speaks for itself..

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
what I didn't say anything of the sort . scouse said German shocks were better than British shocks you got the hump because you hate ze Germans and called him a typical ex pat could have been worse you could have called him a typical ex pat daily mail reader then you edited it out of your post , he got the hump and called you a raciest and accused you of being in the KKK . this is the best laugh I had on hear in a while . its just people getting their wires crossed and taking each other up wrong . but I might be wrong :toothy10:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I spelled expatriate wrong. And it was in my new signature with a quote from the boy about how he would pick German engineering over British any day of the week.
Me "hate ze Germans"? Not at all. I own a German car and my maternal grandmother is German. What a silly thing to suggest based on my saying the British shock manufacturers make a better product as they keep the gas away from the oil and use better materials. My opinion again but supported by solid research.

I don't hate any nation or people. Just ignorance and apathy.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I think you need to lighten up a bit mate its only the internet don't be expecting intelligent conversation or refinement off blokes who ride old Honda dual sport bikes drink beer smoke weed and eat donar kebabs and shag fat slags :D . if someone calls me something I don't know what it is I will just deck the chunt then look it up on the internet I might have to take my foot off their neck while I ask them how do you spell what you just called me . a lot of the time they don't even know what it means they just heard someone say it and don't even know what it means .

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think you need to lighten up a bit mate its only the internet don't be expecting intelligent conversation or refinement off blokes who ride old Honda dual sport bikes drink beer smoke weed and eat donar kebabs and shag fat slags :D . if someone calls me something I don't know what it is I will just deck the chunt then look it up on the internet I might have to take my foot off their neck while I ask them how do you spell what you just called me . a lot of the time they don't even know what it means they just heard someone say it and don't even know what it means .
You must be fun at parties.

No trouble, friend. If this was an actual public place and I was joining an intelligent conversation about experiences with different motorcycle parts/service providers and some idiot elbowed his way in declaring that his part was better than anyone else's (even though he hadn't actually used it yet), then continued to reference bits of conversation that didn't happen, I might do the same as you.

Good thing we're on a forum where for the most part people try help each other and not in some piss reeking dive where one would expect to find above mentioned type idiot.

One can be civil without being refined as well as have thoughtful, if not intelligent, conversation instead of posting silly cartoon insults. Good laugh though.

Just a thought

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
If this was an actual public place
If it was a public place ,the violent scouser within me would have beat the snot out of you.
How dare you come on here bragging and slagging off people who criticize your choice of parts.
I hope your happy with your £150 scrap yard find..
I have been on here for three years and I have never seen a picture of your bike which leaves me to believe your just a bike less internet troll that gets his jollies off winding people up.
Have fun with your second hand shock.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
what I didn't say anything of the sort . scouse said German shocks were better than British shocks you got the hump because you hate ze Germans and called him a typical ex pat could have been worse you could have called him a typical ex pat daily mail reader then you edited it out of your post , he got the hump and called you a raciest and accused you of being in the KKK . this is the best laugh I had on hear in a while . its just people getting their wires crossed and taking each other up wrong . but I might be wrong :toothy10:
I aint getting wires crossed Alias.
I just dont like smart arsed young hipsters thinking they know more about bikes than me.
Probably dont have one.
And yes Alias I do love beer and smoking weed and I grow some wicked stuff.:clown::clown::clown:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

I've been laughing for 10 minutes over that peach, thanks Alias....:thumbright:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If it was a public place ,the violent scouser within me would have beat the snot out of you.
How dare you come on here bragging and slagging off people who criticize your choice of parts.
I hope your happy with your £150 scrap yard find..
I have been on here for three years and I have never seen a picture of your bike which leaves me to believe your just a bike less internet troll that gets his jollies off winding people up.
Have fun with your second hand shock.:thumbup:
4bd8c2d4beac926b891c8ef455023efd.jpg
Thank you, Sean Bean. I understand now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts