sunny y re here gin its oici

hmn 2n ine o eybor int woring:mad:

gue the miing etter!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more, now with 1egib1e mp i hope

tricy deciding wht wor to ue wot with no 2n ine!

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Alistair,

have you bben on the beer or is this some sort of strange 'text-speak' :grin:

Glad to see you got out today, the weather was fab :thumbright:

Tony and I had a 'little' ride today and we did trails in Wiltshire, Berkshire and Oxon. nearly 200 miles in total, I'm knackered now :p

Bob.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Bob

Yes I think I must have gobbed on the keyboard, it seems to be fully operational again now.

went to a local trf meeting weds night, so I hope to be discovering some more local lanes and getting out and about :thumbright:

·
White van man
560 Posts
You almost went through my back garden there. :D

Next time you ride the lanes round here you're welcome to a cuppa.:thumbup:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he may have done

but just try typing without using the middle row of keys:D

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
went to a local trf meeting weds night, so I hope to be discovering some more local lanes and getting out and about :thumbright:
Great stuff, the TRF is the best way to go to discover what you can ride :thumbleft:

We'll need to come and ride your area once you know it :D

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Niiiiice !!.:thumbright:.

Not too far from me Ali, if your going again let me know.:thumbup::D:D.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Had a great days riding with Tendays on Thurs.:eek:

After a meetup at his house we headed off towards Tamworth, the lanes were plentiful, long and bloomin great fun !!!.:thumbright:.

Wonderful village names like "Peatling Parva" and "Peatling Magna" and some seriously beautiful countryside ( despite the slightly overcast sky), lined the way.:D.

I only managed a couple of pics but TD took a few including a little vid of one of the Fords.

A superb day out with a great bloke and the 250 mile round trip was well worth it.....Excellent mate.:thumbright::D:D:D.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Nice one Stan

Top day out, we should sort out a big trailie day here. Just needs a campsite and a greasy spoon stop...

The Vid:
http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/460633-post11.html

:D
My thoughts exactly TD:rolleyes:, another recce would be in order mate. We can sort out a route, lunch stop and whatever else.:D

A campsite is no prob , we passed one that held the Vintage Jap show last year ( just after the very last lane, Stainford Hall??). I think its a good route for all levels ( novice or competent:D) and there is only a couple of gnarly bits that anyone could get thru with a bit of help. If i can get round (useless !!:rolleyes:) anyone can.:sign5:.:D:D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts