·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Autoswitch. :)

At least, that's what I'm going to use for the fog light, once I get around to mounting it and wiring the lot up Real Soon Now, one day... :roll: I've only had the bloody thing for 2 years.

The other one is wired onto the high beam without a separate switch. (With a relay, though)

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
My extra lights are wired into side lights (biz bullets) or full beam (with a relay)
Hope it helps
But this waterproof switch (above power socket) is a maplin speacial with screw on water cover, I sealed it as well for peace of mind.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
For anyone that has fitted extra lights and stuff, what switches did you use? Did you bother to get waterproof ones or just fit ordinary ones and hope for the best?

Vehicle Wiring Products do some "Splash proof" switches - a couple of toggle (lever) switches and one rocker switch.

So, what did you use?
used then years ago whenwe used to build instrument foe all weather use.. they will be fine.. bit fiddly though and you will need to solder the cables onand then encase in somthing like epoxy putty to stop water damage & corrosion on the teminals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts