Honda XRV Forum banner

We have a sponsor

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  pdsquire 
#1 ·
Can't say exactly how much just yet but Carole Nash is keen.

They are going to ask each of their insurers to cough up so they get a big pot of money to go direct to Make-A-Wish.

They will also look into having their international breakdown recovery service at our disposal (not that we'll need it eh lads?):confused:

#4 ·
Brilliant!

Since my insurance is up for renewal, I'll now be doing that through Carole Nash!

JB

#10 ·
Cool.

#11 ·
I am with Carol Nash good outfit wont need the breakdown cover though :p

nice one wheelie

#13 ·
OK guys, Carole Nash have agreed to £2,500. Insurer Groupama (which actually owns Carole Nash) is giving a further £500 and Arc Legal has committed to £100. They are hoping some more insurers will chip in too.

So I think that makes Carole Nash our official sponsors. Big thanks to them, especially Rebecca Donohue the head of marketing.:thumbright:

#18 ·
Robster has been on hold until today and now has the official logos and will attempt to incorporate it into the official merchandise (commonly known as squeezing and quart into a pint pot).

Don't forget: Everybody who wants their own, personalised stuff needs to submit an individual form to Robster as detailed in this thread.

You then get an order email, which you need to check over and confirm and arrange payment.

Orders and payments must be in by 16 April to get personalised shirts etc.

Nothing will be printed until then so No you cannot get yours earlier than everybody else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.