Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be nice to each other - just saw this on my aol homepage :shock:

A man has been jailed at the Old Bailey for Britain's first web rage attack on another internet user.

Paul Gibbons, 47, traced John Jones, 43, after they exchanged insults in a chat room. He was armed with a pickaxe handle and was with a man with a machete.

Mr Jones, who had gone to the door of his home in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, with a knife, was disarmed and had his neck cut by Gibbons.

Gibbons, unemployed, of Southwark, south London, was jailed for two-and-a half years for unlawful wounding.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
it reminds me of your therapy gag in the jokes forum roy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm i wonder if im going to get a visit from taz :mrgreen:

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
We could start some of our own.

CHAD :naka: & CIE :naka: (he looks a big fella too) could go online :computer: and play the roles of twin 12 year old sisters :love1: :love1: , after 'grooming' :love4: by several online paedo's :glasses9: :bigsmurf: we could setup a meet in Epping Forest if they promise to buy the 'girls' an icecream :icescream: after. Meanwhile Chad & Cie get dolled up in tutus and blond wigs :glasses10: to keep the plot going, inhaling lots of helium to sound the part.....

......then the high heels come off :smilebox: for web rage - XRV style. :twisted: :violent1:

It's foolproof. We could bury them right there. I'll bring the spade.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Recycler said:
We could start some of our own.

CHAD :naka: & CIE :naka: (he looks a big fella too) could go online :computer: and play the roles of twin 12 year old sisters :love1: :love1: , after 'grooming' :love4: by several online paedo's :glasses9: :bigsmurf: we could setup a meet in Epping Forest if they promise to buy the 'girls' an icecream :icescream: after. Meanwhile Chad & Cie get dolled up in tutus and blond wigs :glasses10: to keep the plot going, inhaling lots of helium to sound the part.....

......then the high heels come off :smilebox: for web rage - XRV style. :twisted: :violent1:

It's foolproof. We could bury them right there. I'll bring the spade.
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: fantastic i cant wait to see what cie makes of this :mrgreen:

:twisted: tis a cunning plan though :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts