Honda XRV Forum banner

121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Re: Spelling corrections

Bazz in red below :thumbup:

Anyone can register; visit the registration page for more information. Also becoming a member of xrv.org.uk may be useful as there is a forum for The Longest Day under the charity events section. If you join XRV you will get to meet other riders taking part in The Longest Day. It is not necessary to join xrv to be invovled in the ride. We’d love to see you there whatever forum you’re on, or none!! We are also on Facebook, where you can open up discussions if you prefer. We are aiming to get over one hundred bikes this year; the numbers have been increasing year on year, so please register if you would like to be part of a memorable day out on the bike, raising funds for a worth charity while doing so.
Done.

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Re: BikeClubFrance

On the 18th of June 2011, as the sun is rising, Members of XRV (and anyone else that who wants to join us), will be leaving Blackpool Tower heading for the Eiffel Tower in the centre Paris. A French biker forum BikeClubFrance are also joining us this year, helping us raise money for Make-A-Wish in both the UK and France. We are hoping this will increase the number of riders taking part and importantly raise more money for Make-A-Wish to help the kids. We are very excited about both BikeClubFrancejoining us for the 2011 event, and helping to raise funds for Make-A-Wish to work with children and young adults in both the UK and France.
Done.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I have add 4 profiles to Riders area. They (including me) have paid for the decals via paypal

just to confirm, i/we do not put profiles on the website until we have got the dosh for the decals via paypal.

Mark...................:thumbright:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
16:10

I try to send u the tld app, do u have a limit on your email

I will also setup a forward so u get the reg forms sent to u, will do that 2moro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
about 12MB

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #137

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #138

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
We have no riders register over the last few last days, i guess it to early in the day for everyone. I really cant see us getting the 30 paid riders for the Euro Tunnel. which is a bummer, but what can we do.

121 - 140 of 177 Posts