Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met you in march in Sweden, after you had made a troubled journey from France. Your master was reluctant, but I succeeded in freeing you from your bonds. But for three more months I had to wait before I could embrace you.

Finally we made our way to Norway, and we visited the place where I grew up. You even met my old parents, and they loved you to bits. At the end of our journey was my kingdom in Trondheim. I brought you gifts for four days and nights, and you wore them with pride and joy.

Then suddenly, at the fifth night, from the darkest evil corners of the night, while I was in a deep state of sleep, a villain appeared and took you away by brutal force. What remained was only a memory, and the key to your heart. After all, you were only seventeen.

For three more months I would wait in endless suffering until I was given word of your whereabouts. I promptly gathered my men and weapons, and started a crusade to reclaim my queen to her rightful place by my side. The fight was quick and swift. The enemy had fled, well knowing of my thunderous rage and the strength of my resolve. Once again I freed you, after searching a day and a night in pouring rain.

Now you are once again seated in my throne hall, outshining the most beautiful of gems. We shall conquer the world, leave our enemies in the dust, and explore adventures at the far sides of creation.

To my Queen, to my muse, to my only true love;

Welcome back <3

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
well done.:thumbup:

·
Do you have any cheese?
313 Posts
Now there's a man that loves his twin!! ;)

Glad to see that you got your one true love back, sometimes happy endings do exist.

·
its just a ride!
135 Posts
Doesnt take long to get word about in Norway.
Didi you really track it down and steal it back!?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
great story.

in times of old i believe a chastity belt was often used to keep a queen safe.:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen.........why to you wish to stultify your ladies so?

Don't you understand that you must set her free, and only if you are worthy will she come back to you and lead you to adventures beyond your dreams?

Delighted in every chivalrous word andrerav.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
She's gorgeous! Did he adjust the valves too? :D

We sure love our m'cycles...don't we? :love3:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@choobidoobi: yes, a passive observer told me where she was being kept. I gained access to this fortress of evil by means of forceful courtesy, and rightfully reclaimed her, to no audible objection.

@DoctorLaw: my pleasure!

@GSPD750: her valves, proverbial or not, are always impeccable. Impeccable, I say!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts