Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can see this it is because you have been invited to help organise the national meet. Only those invited will be able to see the threads in this section.
All the moderators can see it plus, so far, Chad, Vader and Robster. A couple of other guys offered to help earlier so I will be contacting them to see if they are still available to help. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.
BUT - we only want people who will DO things. Not people who want to chat or moan about how they would have done it better/differently. :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
If you can see this it is because you have been invited to help organise the national meet. Only those invited will be able to see the threads in this section.
All the moderators can see it plus, so far, Chad, Vader and Robster. A couple of other guys offered to help earlier so I will be contacting them to see if they are still available to help. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.
BUT - we only want people who will DO things. Not people who want to chat or moan about how they would have done it better/differently. :D
I can see you but can you hear me??:grin:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Can you hear me cause i can see you:rolleyes:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see the foolishness has started already.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts