Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yup its been over a year

its the first bike in ten years ive kept for over a year shocking isnt it;):thumbright: and can see no reason for changing we have coverd 18000miles over the last 12months not bad considering i dont commute;)

she flew through the MOT yesterday so we are fully ready for the year ahead:) roll on summer

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno :confused: but whatever it is it aint going to stop me and the Jagd panzer playing:D:D:D:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Nice one Chad

Are you going to the Welsh Invasion ?

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one Chad

Are you going to the Welsh Invasion ?
yes mate i shall be down for the day on sat,but will have to head back as im in the middle of something that needs my attention;)

buy it will be a nice ride to stretch our legs:thumbup:

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
yes mate i shall be down for the day on sat,but will have to head back as im in the middle of something that needs my attention;)

buy it will be a nice ride to stretch our legs:thumbup:
Hope your bike doesn't end up getting as dirty as it did last year!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
So it passed with just that stubby on the exhaust?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
yup:thumbup:
Well it did not sound as loud as some bikes with the full system so noise wise it would pass, I just thought they may come up with some other excuse for more dosh.:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it did not sound as loud as some bikes with the full system so noise wise it would pass, I just thought they may come up with some other excuse for more dosh.:D
the cat is so big on these things that it provides all the silencing you need:thumbup: with a nice rumble thats not over powering on a day out

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

yup its been over a year

its the first bike in ten years ive kept for over a year shocking isnt it;):thumbright: and can see no reason for changing we have coverd 18000miles over the last 12months not bad considering i dont commute;)

she flew through the MOT yesterday so we are fully ready for the year ahead:) roll on summer
I had the standard GS. Great bike! Shame it got written off: I did like it a lot. Looking on the bright side, if it had not been written off I'd never have tasted TA or XR!!

Every cloud...

Either way, glad your enjoying it. They are great bikes!

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Very nice Shinny bike, Yours with some proper cleaning could easily be concourse quality, Speak to Pete. :D Does your top box come with a return home address sticker on the rear just in case.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
See you soon Big man.:teeth:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Very nice Shinny bike, Yours with some proper cleaning could easily be concourse quality, Speak to Pete. :D Does your top box come with a return home address sticker on the rear just in case.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh you bitch:D:D:D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Oh you bitch:D:D:D
This must be cause for another thread on the woes of a top box.:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
i know,i know.i know:toothy1::toothy1::toothy1:
And me.. And all the bits of my bike are in the same Country.. Or have the Welsh contingent arrived yet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts