Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just put together a short ride (50 miles) as an alternative. It can be tweaked, lengthened etc. It takes in the coast south of Pembroke. The length of the ride leaves time for plenty of sightseeing/smoking/picture taking/coffee drinking etc.

Feel free to comment

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Looks good to me too, would be good to see some of that part of Wales :thumbright:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Hey MOM that sounds spot on for me, i was talking to Derek today about the ride J had planned and i think it was 150-200 miles if memory serves me right and i was just saying to him that its over 300 miles for us to get there and after a few *ahem* shandies on the Friday night we could do with a shorter more relaxed ride.

Count me in if it comes off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hey MOM that sounds spot on for me, i was talking to Derek today about the ride J had planned and i think it was 150-200 miles if memory serves me right and i was just saying to him that its over 300 miles for us to get there and after a few *ahem* shandies on the Friday night we could do with a shorter more relaxed ride.

Count me in if it comes off.
My thoughts exactly :toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Hmm :rolleyes: both J's ride and MoM's rides look great.:D.

Thanks to both these guys for putting in the effort.:thumbup:

seems a shame to only be able to do one of them :rolleyes: you xrv'ers are soooo spoilt !!:D:D:D.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Thanks guys for all the planning.... for me it depends whether i manage to get down Fri or Sat. A slower, shorter journey is more relaxed and allows more time to take in the scenery, but a longer journey will give me a feel for how well I can endure lots of riding (in prep for the 5cities!). Either way, it will be a great adventure to me! :p Ultimately...I am happy to fit in with everyone else. :toothy10:

(.... and, yes, yes.. I do intend to sort out my gear... honest!!:color:)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
What time are these rides likely to be leaving?

I will be travelling down dark o'clock on Saturday morning and would hope to get there by 10 or 11 am so I can join in if that's possible

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haven't really decided yet. Obviously the short ride can leave later than the long one.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Specially if you led the short one :D:D:D:D
With you Mom. I followed Stan on the Salisbury Plain ride out. U-tun if you want to, was a the phrase I heard most. And on that one Stan had maps.

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Now now boys, play nice or I'll remove the off topic posts :D
But..But..But :rolleyes:, We never play nice :confused:(well not with each other anyway:D).

Whealie; How dare you impune my leadership skill , you bounder!!. Apologise at once or i shall have at you, you cad.:D:D:D.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would be a mystery tour with me in front :rolleyes::D:D...Bloomin good fun tho:cheers:......If you could keep up I'd let you come too.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:.

Now you've done it, you've started sharri off and that's not a very clever thing to do, especially as she's a super mod and can make people disappear at the push of a button:D:D:D:D

Any way wouldn't have to keep up just have to keep looking for the breakdown truck :D:D:D

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Now you've done it, you've started sharri off and that's not a very clever thing to do, especially as she's a super mod and can make people disappear at the push of a button:D:D:D:D

Any way wouldn't have to keep up just have to keep looking for the breakdown truck :D:D:D

Dont worry Mom, I'll tell them where you are.:thumbleft::D:D. Oh yeah, on the way back from the Ace there was a F800gs waiting for one. 3rd time the guy said :confused: .... Bugger.:D

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Boys behave yourselves, there's enough testosterone in this thread with the mines better than yours.

As punishment you can both ride at the back and I'll lead the short ride out

Ha Ha Ha, :thumbup: can i ride behind you then ??.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts