Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I have just become an ex-customer or Wemoto. There is nothing wrong with the firm itself but they are using FedEx to deliver and this is proving a nightmare. FedEx just told me, as if it is a fair excuse, that they pay their self-employed drivers £1.60 per item to deliver them and that i swhy I cannot expect them to follow instructions, leave parcels where agreed or arrive at the time specified.

So I still have no rear/tail light and I am supposed to be riding to Wales tomorrow.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Tesco's..cheap bike light...clip it on.

They've got some great arm bands (lights up) you'd like.

Needs must only..obviously.

Ring Tippets? fit it at mine?

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
It's a bit out of your way dude, but I don't mind stripping the rear light off of my RD04 for you to borrow and get you out of a pickle. Let me know asap if you need it, and I'll get my spanners out now.

:(

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
Chris, I can pick up what you need from Wemoto tomorrow, but not sure how you'll get it from me.
Switching off now, but will check forum in morning

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys, done a bodge with one of my tail/brake lights off a pannier. No number plate light but will get away with it. Can by a new unit from elsewhere. Have told Wemoto to let me know know if they decide to use a different courier firm as it is only Fedex that is a problem.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
its a shame ive never had anything but good service from them , orderd a rear sprocket monday night and it turned up wednesday morning , it would seem the fault would lay at the courier

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
its a shame ive never had anything but good service from them , orderd a rear sprocket monday night and it turned up wednesday morning , it would seem the fault would lay at the courier
Sad that the couriers should let such a large company down, had unbelievable service from DHL (not one of my favourite couriers) when they delivered a hub I bought from a German company yesterday morning on Ebay, today, yes today, 24 hours from sale to delivery, I was stunned!!!!!! :mad:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Sad that the couriers should let such a large company down, had unbelievable service from DHL (not one of my favourite couriers) when they delivered a hub I bought from a German company yesterday morning on Ebay, today, yes today, 24 hours from sale to delivery, I was stunned!!!!!! :mad:

thats terrible i would phone them up and complain:D

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Well i cannot complain about DHL or HDNL but they have combined now to form YODEL and they have a new system where by you save money by leaving things at a local shop/pick up centre, the it gets collected from there, a bit cheaper, but i got my new Caberg trip from NI the other day, he tried this new system as Parcelforce was getting expensive, well after a week we discovered the package was still in the depot in NI and some of the stuff he had taken to the local shop the day after was still in the shop 4 days later it had not been collected even, after an argument with the shopkeeper he retrieved his parcels , but it took 10 day for the lid to get to me from when he posted it,

but a big up for UPS they collected a swingarm and exhaust system from me on a Tuesday lunchtime destination South Carolina USA
I got a Text from Mark friday morning the exhausts where fitted too and working on his Suzuki GT250

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,036 Posts
I got a set of rear brake pads for the Varadero in less than 24 hours this week. It took me longer to fit them than for the delivery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts