Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any riders of xr's out there that live around west Yorkshire/ Wakefield, Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford area?
if so get in touch. my xr is finally finished and on the road:blob6:

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
are there any riders of xr's out there that live around west Yorkshire/ Wakefield, Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford area?
if so get in touch. my xr is finally finished and on the road:blob6:
Hiya- sadly haven't got an xr but do have a drz400 and livening Barnsley about 20 mins to holmfirth and same again to Wakefield.

Gary

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya- sadly haven't got an xr but do have a drz400 and livening Barnsley about 20 mins to holmfirth and same again to Wakefield.

Gary
that's only 15mins down the road from me if I go via the haig past the old post office, I'll pm you and have to meet up some time for a ride?
know any good lanes??

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Was told about a good wood area in Tong and couple in holmfirth area. I understand there is some land around flockton too. I have some OS maps coming thi weekend and I am going to go out and suss them out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not too sure about flockton, i only live 3/4 mile from there, will have to think on that one, but in the mean time, ill also do some searching on the "tinter net" to see what i can find out.
there was a wood just by the side of tong hall that used to hold trial's and land rover trial's, don't know who owns it but i do remember it was a big wood and quite a lot of tracks around it!!!

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
The one in Tong - it is by the garden centre. You go and ask to use the wood area about £5 I believe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts