Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening people!

I am completing the final stages to film of a trip to Western Sahara...on a budget & it features a newly qualified 22yr old on an Africa Twin (restricted lisence)
Here's the trailer- I hope you enjoy it...please do comment & share. They will be posted here as released ( like last time)

Regards

Rod

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Wow. Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to film and edit. Oh and that poor guy with a small bore road bike. he must have suffered in the sand ;-)

Now. Tell us more about the face plant(s). What happened?

Lee

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow. Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to film and edit. Oh and that poor guy with a small bore road bike. he must have suffered in the sand ;-)

Now. Tell us more about the face plant(s). What happened?

Lee
Lee!!!...have a guess...if you are right I will confirm!...but I can't tell you yet...it would be like the time I announced to my children that Father Christmas had been involved in a serious Road Traffic Accident and could not do Christmas this year...it ruined it for them ( admittedly not for me though:thumbleft:)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
2:44 - "Olly was both articulate and bisexual speaking French and Spanish, a vital attribute..." :clown:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For some reason the links aren't working on my phone....?
Pigugly!! If you can watch youtube videos on your phone (via an App possibly) , then you should be able to view these through Tapatalk?
Alternatively; if you can view Youtube films type in "shaw2shore" on Youtube- you are then looking for "trailer, western sahara etc " & "adventure bike trip Morocco ep 1"
Hope that helps-links for phone users will be shown in the description- allowing you to skip forwards & back

Hope that helps
Regards
Rod

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Watched all 9 episodes. Had some good laughing.

Thanks for all.

Lee

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Thank you Sohoeasy!...its always a concern if people will actually like the film & at what pace to set the intro/preparation prior to set off- which then gets more bike related & familiar.;)
That's exactly the kind of trip I'd like to do !

A hand full of characters. Nothing too slick or trying do do it like a "Rally Raid" , well edited and more to it than just riding footage. (I like the the Mum on the phone bit, sets the seen well) I have only watched the first one, my mac is tethered to my mobi' which kills the old data allowance. :(

Look forward to seeing the rest when I'm near some wifi !

·
Registered
37 Posts
This is now getting more interesting as i've met all three of your tour buddies a couple of years ago - :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts