Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my son has been waiting for a diaphram from Kawasaki for the carbs on the KLR (10 DAYS AND STILL ON BACK ORDER) he decided to look out for a cheap set of wheels to get to and from work in the meantime.
Well earlier today he announces he's bought a 1993 CG125 for £200, Jesus I though what bag of sh1te has he picked up now! well its just turned up and to be honest it aint half bad.......8 months MOT 2 Months tax 32000 miles and the engine sound beautiful .....Result I reckon

little bit of corrosion here and there but for the money a bargain i reckon:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is a bargain.
Next to the original CB125 those bikes last and last, a lot better than the chinese copies.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I was a teenager, my girlfriend had a diaphragm - she kept it in the bathroom cabinet.......
Not that resiliant to petrol though I bet.......petroleum jelly maybe:rolleyes:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope not - that's flammable by friction!

(According to Ray Mears)
If thats true the Vaseline would get sued

You're always boasting how "on fire" you are :D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
aching and paining a little less, I can't remember being this stiff for this long before:?

Painkillers ain't purple and diamond shaped mate stop taking them now eh it could get embarrassing if you need to pop up the shops? put the glasses on next time you pop up to the medicine cabinet.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Painkillers ain't purple and diamond shaped mate stop taking them now eh it could get embarrassing if you need to pop up the shops? put the glasses on next time you pop up to the medicine cabinet.

That explains it..........but its gonna take more than one of them for it to get embarrassing :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts