Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
When i left on Sunday morning i had one of these real rare biking moments where everything just clicked.The sun was shining(even it still was fecking freezing),i had good music playing and i did not see one car when i traveled along the A712.It was just biking heaven just a shame the other 375 miles where not the same:(
But the ride home was not to bad,5 1/2 hours incl. a 1/2 hour coffee stop. My little tank turned into a little Messerschmidt on the way home:toothy1:

A few more random shots from the weekend.

Lunch time stop

The "rubbish"scenery

This was supposed to be my next "this is my favorite bike pic" till i saw Austin in the background :toothy10:

Open the gate-close the gate stop

Lots of bikes in the forest

Early morning. Arran Blond??? got to try that in June when we get there

Frosty tents in the morning

The "Hooligans":toothy10:

Sunrise on Saturday morning.Its amazing how much was talked about the cold nights. I was nice and warm in my 2 sleeping bags:toothy10:

3-2-1 go

Twin back on its wheels again;)

Another U-tur... aehh change of directions:toothy1:

Touratech eat your heart out.This is proper RR stuff.Beer and coffee holder.Genius:toothy10:
Well at least i think that's what these things are for.I didn't listen again when chad told me :toothy1:

Dinner.Traded 2 of the chicken/chorizio kebabs for proper coffee from Mudwiz :thumbup:

As i said before
Rubbish weekend:toothy1:

Thanks to Austin for organizing it
Thanks to Paul-S and SteveT for my riding lesson.By the way my cheeks are still hurting from that smile;)

and thanks to all the other guys and girls which made it a brilliant weekend:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Cracking stuff Gordon, want to see a LOT more!

Can't believe that embankment Mudwiz went up, on a fekkin Vara! lol

Mudwiz is a feckin legend. The stuff he made that Varadero do were pretty amazing. If you think that was no way to treat a big bike wait till you see the Boris and Mudwiz get lost special feature.

In the meantime here is part 2

Galloway 2012 Part 2 - YouTube

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Not surprised at all as I have been riding with Mudwiz before. Somehow when the tarmac stops the lights go out upstairs and the nutter appears :toothy10:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow - Boris - fantastic - and more to come. Great.
A couple more snaps from the pan camera - got the film processed locally (Boots - my God - it's getting expensive - £8 for develop only, no prints on two rolls of film!)
Ian
XRVatGlentrool(2).jpg XRVatGlentrool(1).jpg XRVinGFP(1).jpg XRVinGFP(2).jpg

mmmm - may have to make these larger. Tomorrow!

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Great videos Gordon. Loving the video effects - at one point you've almost made me look like I know what I'm doing. Looking forward to the rest. :D

Mr Biggar - some fab photos - but that "candid" of me in the first batch! What the hell am I doing?
Options so far: In this picture Mick is ......
a) Trying to lay an egg
b) Entering the XRV Allcomers Gurning Competition
c) Auditioning for the job as the Strong Man in Billy Smart's Travelling Circus*
d) <add you own caption here>

*Extra bonus point for naming the XRV member also known as Billy Smart?

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
that "candid" of me in the first batch! What the hell am I doing?

I believe you are trying to push that middle aged spread back in Mick :D

Extra bonus point for naming the XRV member also known as Billy Smart?
You bring one 5-man tent, double bed, double bag, single bag, full sized pillow, 2 small pillows, deluxe camping chair, bbq/fire, tarp, table, kettle, ... ...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
More photo’s from Galloway – starting with Mudwiz, who likes to throw stones at people with his rear wheel . . .

Steve T

:cool:

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts

I believe you are trying to push that middle aged spread back in Mick :D

If only it were that easy :D

You bring one 5-man tent, double bed, double bag, single bag, full sized pillow, 2 small pillows, deluxe camping chair, bbq/fire, tarp, table, kettle, ... ...
.... and in the other dry bag?

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Great stuff these pics and vids

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Can't wait for part 4

41 - 60 of 78 Posts