Honda XRV Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Fantastic videos Gordon, something to look back on with great pleasure. :thumbright:

Andy.

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Great stuff Gordon. Brings back excellent memories. It looks very different in the peleton instead of at the front.

Can you make vid 3 accessible on mobile devices please. I only got an iPhone today.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Great stuff Gordon. Brings back excellent memories. It looks very different in the peleton instead of at the front.

Can you make vid 3 accessible on mobile devices please. I only got an iPhone today.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

Youtube is stopping me ticking the mobile devices box. I guess the rights owner to one of the pieces of music has not authorised it's playing on such devices. Bloody Oasis. I should have known better.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
great vids great pics and your all bastids i hate the lot of you:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

mean while down here in the lowlands beatings are continuing till moral improves ;)

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Thanks to all who submitted photos, videos etc.

I didn't take any .... cos I forgot to :cool:

Anyways, mine would pale into insignificance, although I would add that I thought I took the hairpin in the video rather well ;):D:D

Oh and almost forgot ... big up to the Austin family :blob7:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
And which video do I need to watch to see this event then? :thumbup:
That was the end of number two. I thought lowflyer was trying to lob a few stones my way

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Great Videos there Gordon,You have some fantastic scenery in Scotland it just goes on for miles and miles .Everyone seemed to be having a ball.Francis

·
Adventurer
587 Posts
Looks like you all had an awesome time :thumbright::thumbright: Big thumbs up for all the great pictures and vids too, cheers guys :thumbup:

61 - 78 of 78 Posts