Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I've made it up to about page 15.

The guy is a **** and its a lesson to all of use that there is a lot more publicly accessible info out there about ourselves that you think. It's pretty difficult to be anonymous on the internet these days even from regular members of the public let alone the authorities.

Has anyone paid him a visit yet?

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
I've just read the whole thread, I'm ashamed that the bellend comes from Bristol but having seen his address it's not at all surprising.

What a moron, he deserves everything that's coming his way.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I was dragged up not far from him...glad my parents got out before I could be influenced;)

What a total kn0bend...Notice his facebook page has disappeared:D, and hope he's had a good kicking too...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've just read the whole thread, I'm ashamed that the bellend comes from Bristol but having seen his address it's not at all surprising.
What a moron, he deserves everything that's coming his way.
Fantastic thread, I went to Bristol once to meet a bloke about a bike, right shifty fella, nice bike though!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well that made me chuckle whilst reading 29 pages. Bet that guy wish he'd not been so cocky and posted up his boasts. Ah well **** showers on those that most deserve it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts