·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone guess what bike this is?

·
nunquam scienter utilis
665 Posts
The obvious answer is a Kwacker w650, but I wonder if the right answer is "your new bike" ? :)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The obvious answer is a Kwacker w650, but I wonder if the right answer is "your new bike" ? :)
Yes it is a Kwacker, I thought when I first saw it it was an early Triumph.
No it is not mine

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
yup KHI direct copy of the BSA A10 650 parallel twin.. ( much improved ) :thumbup:

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
I thought the same the first time i saw one as well.was almost tempted to buy one
merv

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Ah, that'll mean the lack of oil leaks then. :D
yup and no timing side bronze bush and better material and quality control:blob7::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hi, did you load these pictures using your new iPad? If so, how did you manage the process?

·
Administrator
1,775 Posts
Saw one of those earlier today. Surprising how well it captures the look of the older British twins even from a couple of hundred yards away. It's only close up that you see the front disk and the cam drive tower.:thumbright:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
There's a Buying Guide on the BSA Road Rocket and Super Rocket in the June issue of Classic bike. Might be of some interest to you.
bit late Lutin....

I have had it 17 years most of that time its been ' a project' that will teach me to buy and ride reliable honda v twins
:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, did you load these pictures using your new iPad? If so, how did you manage the process?
I used my imac as the camera uses a cradle to connect.
Also because I have been playing with the iPad I do not know yet how to do everything, I d have a card reader and a USB attachment.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I used my imac as the camera uses a cradle to connect.
Also because I have been playing with the iPad I do not know yet how to do everything, I d have a card reader and a USB attachment.
How? My iMac is a desk top pc. Or do you connect your camera to it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts