Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Some people are scumbags, simple as that. They should be locked away for life and beaten to within an inch of their lives every few months. The few months is to give them time to recover so the process can be repeated. This way, they get to feel what their victim felt as they kicked and punched him to death but over and over again as punishment.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Some people are scumbags, simple as that. They should be locked away for life and beaten to within an inch of their lives every few months. The few months is to give them time to recover so the process can be repeated. This way, they get to feel what their victim felt as they kicked and punched him to death but over and over again as punishment.
Think you are definitely on the right track with that one.

People that commit acts of violence like this have no place in the world we live in, perhaps we should aid them in finding a new one, I'm thinking along the lines of a Siberian mine

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Think you are definitely on the right track with that one.

People that commit acts of violence like this have no place in the world we live in, perhaps we should aid them in finding a new one, I'm thinking along the lines of a Siberian mine
Oh I am sure we got some old plans somewhere around for the german equivalent of a Butlins camp.:hitler::hitler::hitler:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I agree with winxp....only for 12 months mind you, then shot the Feckers in the head. Any reason I should pay my taxes to keep these shite heads in Prison.
I would happily contribute to the cost of the necessary "Tool" :thumbright:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scum bags of the earth, to call them animals is to offend the animal kingdom in its entirety. 5 on 1, cowards.....:( no mercy for people like this....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If they got their Italians mixed up and came for you Toni they'd probably go back for another 5!
Craig, in the midst of the sad story, u have managed to make me laugh...:)

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
What is the point of threads like this?
I Know, fancy someone posting a thread in the chatter section? He should be strung up!

One could also argue, what's the point in your post?

I'll play along though, I suspect the point in this thread is to share his disgust at the senseless killing of a young man (a fellow countryman) and to get the views of people here, people he considers friends.

Just a guess though, I could be wrong. :thumbup:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Not a lot different to the killing of Lee Rigby really just not as high a profile and was not going to sell papers ,

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
So by that logic we would never post anything `negative`... you fall off your bike and break your leg, why post up about it?

It's a chatter forum, people post threads about all sorts to discuss, good and bad. It doesn't get much more negative than Jimmy the pedo but every forum was talking about him when he was first `outed`.

I really can't see where you're coming from, it's the whole point of the chatter forum.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
does barfing negative energy about help anything?
No, but it's entirely up to you how you respond to it.

One could argue that asking what's the point of a thread that someone has created because they felt strongly about a subject is, in itself, a bit barfy in the negative spectrum ;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
What is the point of threads like this?
don't bother to post on it then.....Craig has put it much more eloquently as I could ever have.....
10 pages of posts on Private Rigby....many of us saw the point in that thread. Two young lives taken away by reckless bastards who would deserve all the sympathy of a big bullet through their brains. Or does nationality, profession, religious belief, of either the victim or the perpetrators change anything....?

Reactions: Meesh and Mervinh

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Mmm,

The point of threads like these make people aware just how feked up our system is in dealing with these barstewards.
That poor young soldier hacked to death in broad daylight, the murderers covered in blood, egging the police on ----- and they plead not guilty ??? :confused::mad::mad:

Just what the fek is going on ??? they're getting legal aid paid for by you and me. Makes my fekin blood boil, the only [email protected] looking good in this is the fees the lawyers are drumming up.
Shouldn't happen, string the fekers up

Major rant over

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think the point of this thread may have been missed, you don't take away from it the negative aspect of a young man losing his life, but of the positive aspects that an internet forum, a digital community shares the disgust at this act. The positive is the quick realisation that the perpetrators of this horrific event are a minority and that time spent on this forum is not wasted, it is shared with others with similar views, morality and in some cases, warped sense of humour.

I will ignore the positive that we're all still breathing and should be thankful as it's a bit of a cliché

It's only ever negativity being banded about if that's what you take from it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts