Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say I love this site; must get a life:rolleyes:
For technical queries you get quick response.
The chatter is great
People use it.
When I got my KLE, I join a Kawasaki forum. A question I asked over two weeks ago, has only moved down four spaces! That means only four new threads in two weeks! Maybe they're selective and we gossip too much:D

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
What makes this site good? I shall paraphrase.

1) The members, some of which are amazing, and from all backgrounds and corners of the earth.

2) The site owner, who when we can keep him out of the pub and prison, provides a site that is so much more than a biking website, and seems to be a meeting place for so many good like-minded people. The basic site is absolutely free and amazing value, but so many of those great members choose to subscribe to preserve this amazing time consuming place.

3) ...errrrrmmmmm, I'll leave No3 to everyone else!

Merry Christmas folks, and best wishes to those that don't celebrate Christmas as we know it.

Bob :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
maybe they havent got the balance right like XRV has?
kawasaki in general covers a lot of bikes, the star riders will have their own cruising forums (that sounds freudian, sorry), probably the MXers too, and that just leaves you fellas as 1% of a ninja obsessed whole.

a KLE forum would have so few members they get 10 posts a month, kind of thing.

this site covers a range of bikes that were always popular so theres a lot knocking about.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I think it is because it caters for all bike Makes.
It has a wide range of knowledgable people, who will help a member out of the hole they find themselves in.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
I can only echo the points above. Glad I joined back in May...and then managed to buy a bike through this site and attend a few of the events...and organise a few trail rideouts.

Great site.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Good technical feedback.
Travel info.
Pictures.
Light hearted banter.
The charity event brings people together.
Nobody is marginalised because they dont have the right bike.
And, importantly, the background sensibility of the moderation that keeps the site a plesant place to visit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts