Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Sunshine,clear blue sky and a day off about to go out on the bike.
Does it for me :D
Oh,and a tank full of fuel :lol:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Mabel said:
Now don't be rude, I mean what really makes you smile big ear to ear grin.

For me it has to be my daughter laughing when she gets going and really giggles about something silly and getting corners just right out on the bike.
I know what you mean about daughters, mine is 3 in August and her dance moves totally crease me. :D

G

·
Daughter :D , think we're seeing a pattern here, especially when on her pony, the pair of them are just daft :D , best money i ever spent, unfortunately seriously eats into bike riding time :roll: , they grow up oh so quick though.

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My daughter got thrown off the pony she was riding about 6 months ago, the funniest thing I saw was her standing up brushing herself off and punching the pony on the nose. (it was only a gentle punch) but the horse got the message and behaved itself for the rest of the lesson.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
It's quite clear where she gets that from me thinks.. :lol: :lol:

Children and their antics are always a winner. My 21 month old son regularly cracks me up. But to really get my head sorted there's nothing like going for a decent blast on the bike, especially off-road.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
my wife( stevie :love7:) things she says things she does she can have me tearing my hair out one minute and splitting my sides the next :D

then my girls i think they've got the same skills as there mum :lol: :lol: :lol:

and then my @ even standing still she make me grin 8)

and last but not least you lot. its a bloody good giggle here :happy6:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Seeing my 7 month old son laughing and smiling, Especially after a crappy day at work (me that is).

After all he's been thru (open heart surgery, things poked up his peepee to check his kidney, then excema then being cut on the finger by the doctor yesterday - who was taking out some stiches that had not disolved) and he STILL smiles and giggles - amazing. :D :D :D :D :D

Obviously the misus sometimes :lol:

This site - what a fantastic bunch of people and riding my bike.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Re: Need I say More?

usatic said:

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
Don't have a problem with this sentiment; however, my boy just got back from Afghanistan in one piece today, the grin factor is massive, and as I write this I have 5 pints of the black stuff rattling around the old system.

"Kids are not just for Christmas"

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

Darkenbad said:
usatic said:

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
Don't have a problem with this sentiment; however, my boy just got back from Afghanistan in one piece today, the grin factor is massive, and as I write this I have 5 pints of the black stuff rattling around the old system.

Glad to hear he's safe and well. :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
anton88 said:
Seeing my 7 month old son laughing and smiling, Especially after a crappy day at work (me that is).

After all he's been thru (open heart surgery, things poked up his peepee to check his kidney, then excema then being cut on the finger by the doctor yesterday - who was taking out some stiches that had not disolved) and he STILL smiles and giggles - amazing. :D :D :D :D :D

Sounds like the brave little fellar has put up with a lifetime of s%&t already, all the best to him. :D

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Interesting thread and very thought provoking.....

Waking up on the morning of a Salisbury Plain ride, looking outside and see the weathers great. Riding across the moors on the way there, and feeling bloody great.

The sound of my Remus on the AT when I start it up...... awesome. Note - It may not make the neighbours smile. But kids at the school I pass love the AT and I get the thumbs up.

My daughter texting me when she was away (she's 12 and it was her first time away from school, on a french trip) at 06:30 am, and saying.....
and I quote "Hey dad just got on2 fery. Der was acident it loked bad luv lucy XX", I replied and asked her if she managed to sleep on the coach and she replied again "No i dint but I avin great time". Made me laugh anyway with her use of english!

G

·
DaveS said:
"Hey dad just got on2 fery. Der was acident it loked bad luv lucy XX", I replied and asked her if she managed to sleep on the coach and she replied again "No i dint but I avin great time". Made me laugh anyway with her use of english!
Gud ol txt spek, wish spellin was so simp when i was at scool, mite ave been able 2do it then

·
Registered
317 Posts

cabbage2404 said:
Darkenbad said:
usatic said:

Glad to hear he's safe and well. :D
Cheers troops

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Breaking your collarbone and having your @ stuck at Stansted, mentioning it on this site and suddenly some bloke you've never met before turns up at your door offering to go and get it for you. Still makes me smile even now. Cheers Lootch.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
aye thats just the coolest thang 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,039 Posts
anton88 said:

I had a camera and forceps poked up my peepee and I couldn't laugh about it for months (damned kidney stones and stent retrieval). Now though, it cracks me up telling other blokes and watching them turn as green as I did at the time.

Anyway, remembering some of the classic comments my son made when he was little still makes me laugh out loud.

Walking past a follicly challenged bloke, "Daddy, that man's forgotten to put his hair on".

5 minutes after totally ignoring a chinese woman talking to him in a restaurant when he was dressed as Superman (Herro, you fink your Betmun liddle boi). "Why didn't you answer that lady?" Answer "I couldn't unnerstand her Dad, she spoke in a foreign country"

And best of all, the report from the teacher at the end of his first week at school. "Mr Powell, could you have a word with your son, he's refusing to answer to any name except Luke Skywalker and it's making the register taking a bit of a problem".

1 - 20 of 32 Posts