Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd start this one early !

I've no idea yet as Santa hasn't been yet but he's on his way, look at Google Maps He's nearing Fiji at the moment "Hurrah !"

·
Registered
530 Posts
As I bought it and then gave it to my wife to wrap if I don't get a Duchinni flip up helmet I'll be more than amazed !!
Also bought a set of ratchet spanners and two sets of dry bags in the Hein Gericke 40% sale. No one wanted these as presents for me so I guess they are now mine by right
:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I hope you have more luck at getting your Dr Bike grips to stick on the bars/throttle. Put mine on the S10 yesterday and the super glue was not very super or glueie, not set after 12 hours, have to restick with some other glue I think

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Thought I'd start this one early !

I've no idea yet as Santa hasn't been yet but he's on his way, look at Google Maps He's nearing Fiji at the moment "Hurrah !"
No he's in Korea at the moment
Official NORAD Santa Tracker

My sack from him is empty until middle of January this year :(:(

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I think this year all that's in my sack is bricks and mortar:( ouch.....:hitler:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I've already had a great Christmas present today. Mrs v phoned to say she has been up and moving herself around in a wheel chair today. Its a small step but great news. :thumb::thumb:

Reactions: Lulu and 621andy

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I have heard a rumour Santa is due to change his reindeer before entering UK air space for something more practical ............. Dolphins :D:D

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I've already had a great Christmas present today. Mrs v phoned to say she has been up and moving herself around in a wheel chair today. Its a small step but great news. :thumb::thumb:
Great news mate ,my father was taken into hospital last Monday ,his Alzheimer's has progressed really fast , but he is in the right place where he is safe and warm and cared for :thumbleft:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Great news mate ,my father was taken into hospital last Monday ,his Alzheimer's has progressed really fast , but he is in the right place where he is safe and warm and cared for :thumbleft:

Sorry to hear you news. I understand fully what you're going through, Mother-in law had Alzheimer's. Its never a good time for these things to happen, keep positive and visit as much as possible it does seem to help seeing people they recognise. :thumbup: Mother-in law really responded to seeing the kids.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Great news Alan

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I dont really know what I might be getting but I am feeling very pleased with myself about what I have got Mrs Austin: a bespoke cultured pearl necklace. Not actually shockingly expensive *(at all) but looks it and sounds it. Brownie points banked and should last most of the year :cool:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
I dont really know what I might be getting but I am feeling very pleased with myself about what I have got Mrs Austin: a bespoke cultured pearl necklace. Not actually shockingly expensive *(at all) but looks it and sounds it. Brownie points banked and should last most of the year :cool:
You are giving Anne a "pearl necklace" :eek:
She'll be made up I'm sure
Ffs Austin, nowt like being original :rolleyes:

Phil

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Yup, a pearl necklace. She wants it in bed on Christmas morning too.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yup, a pearl necklace. She wants it in bed on Christmas morning too.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)
You smooth talkin devil :)

Class :toothy8::toothy8::toothy8:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Oh dear, a pearl necklace :( Mrs Traveller is getting half a set of oak coffee tables, I think I am getting something similar. Hope she doesnt see the previous posts!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts