Grand Moule
234 Posts
Re: WHat's in your garage?

Tony, you spend an unhealthy amount of time trawling the tinternet:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

I have a large sign in red with white lettering saying NO parking - garage in constant use.

I could have a live elephant guarding the door.

No fecker round here would pay any bloody attention and would still park their ****ty little cheap car there and then not move it for several days.

Have I mentioned someone is parked in front of my garage?

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts

Just drag it out of the way with another vehicle. Hand brakes are not usually that good. Or say someone of dubious origin and behaviour parked it and ran away.......and have a controlled explosion done on it! :thumbleft:

Back on topic:

Do they do one with cheerleaders !?! :thumbleft:

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
luddite
1,814 Posts

I have a large sign in red with white lettering saying NO parking - garage in constant use.

No fecker round here would pay any bloody attention and would still park their ****ty little cheap car there and then not move it for several days.

the last time somebody parked across my front door, I got a couple of mates & "bounced" the car (using it's suspension) into the middle of the road, at right angles & left it there.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

the last time somebody parked across my front door, I got a couple of mates & "bounced" the car (using it's suspension) into the middle of the road, at right angles & left it there.

He he. Did that to a lad who was on the same apprenticeship as me. He had a Mini at the time and it fit just right at 90 degrees to the driveway of the digs we were in. As I recall, all the older lads cars were behind his and were not amused at getting to the training centre late. Oh, we did laugh. :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

i wish, whens christmas :confused::confused::confused:. what else would you need ??

·
Registered
6,174 Posts

Not got any mates nearby with a 4x4 and a length of rope?

I find a 225bhp Volvo T5 gently nudges things out of the way quite rapidly :)

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts

some stupid bint with a2cv parked outside my gate one day and went off for a walk in the countryside she left the sunroof open, so i reached in unlocked the door, knocked it put of gear let the handbrake off and rolled it across the road, she came back 2 hours later and started shouting who moved my car, so i calmly said me, to which she started on a torrent of abuse, i started back about blocking my entrance and generally giving as much abuse as i was getting, and calling her a few choice words, eventually she calmed down a bit and asked how did i get in as it was still locked, to which i replied if you cannot work that out and you cannot see the gate is an entrance to my house you did not ought to have a driving license, never seen her again since though, i think the final nail in the coffin was if i could not have moved it like that i have a bloody great truck and would tow it off and block it in so it could not be moved if i ever found it blocking my entrance again
merv

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts

Move the sign outside then and they may take more attention, the question was, 'What's IN side your garage ? More attention to detail Mr Whealie :confused:, I do agree thou, but that's bloody London for you, innit ? inconsiderate bunch of buggers, anyway what's a garage ?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts

No garage but a shed full of junk with just enough room for two bikes.:thumbup:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts

Don't have a garage, but as per drives and gagrages being blocked by inconsiderate arsewipes .... I'm reminded of a lovely summers afternoon when I was visiting one of our projects: Standing on the driveway, some dick just pulled right up and parked directly across it. He jumps out, looks at me glaring at him as I approach to ask him what the hell does he think he's playing at. Look mate he sez, I'll be as quick as I can and starts to walk away off up the pavement ... as if that made everything ok. Right, fine I sez, but I cannot guatantee the safety of your vehicle if you leave it there. Now, rather divinely, right on cue, one the the patients who was experiencing a rather difficult episode, came screaming out of the house, naked, flinging his clothes everywhere and roaring at the top of his voice. I attended to the patient of course, staff came out the get him, and as I turned around to finish my little chat, the dick, and his car, were just a speck on the horizon. Cant think why :D.

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts

I'm on my way with the Landrover , the front bumper is made for gentle shoves and leaves a rather neat crease on the back of whatever gets the push:thumbright:

or better still a rope round the "B" pillar , thrown across the car and tugged from the opposite side , get the timing right, and it flips quite nicely on to it's roof.

Can you tell I used to place scrap cars in position for our retained fire brigade to practice with ????:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
The biggest engine of any of my three vehicles is Honda's 750cc v-twin, so I am not moving it by myself.

But it is still there. I might try telling the council it has been dumped.

Or I might write "Please do not park in front of my garage" on the bonnet using my keys:D

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Is it actually blocking you from getting out of the garage onto the road? If so, the police should be able to arrange for it to be removed.

If you are already out of the garage and just can't get back into it then they are powerless to do anything as it's not actually an offence. You already have the use of your vehicle and can go about your business (even if you can't use your garage).

I think there are some exceptions to this so check locally.

How about these people? ... http://www.parkdirectltd.co.uk/vehicleremoval.html

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Or I might write "Please do not park in front of my garage" on the bonnet using my keys:D
Little bar-stewards around here, achieve the same effect with brake fluid on paintwork, apparently.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Someone did a similar thing when I worked at Twinlock they parked across the entrance to the car park and went to London on the Train.
When it came to home time we could not get the cars out so used a forklift truck to move the offending car onto the roof of the paint store. It was still there the following morning :D
When the bloke did get his car back he never came into our road again.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts