Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to replace my end can from the leo vince thats on there, One thing i really hate is the sound, its really really quite, like a sports bike quiet, are there any other end cans to improve performance that sound meatier and dont need the engine tweaking?

thanks

·
Gyarikku Hou
66 Posts
I love the old Sebring one.

Hard to find nowadays and does not change the lines of the bike, since it was made particularly for the AT.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a remus grand prix, sounds great, even off the throttle. If you want serios noise just leave the end can off (not sure how long you'd get away with it though ).

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Remus Revolution - with or without the baffle it still sounds fantastic

·
Frodo's Half brother
1,215 Posts
....But without the baffle is better....:)

As well as some of the packing! What's good about it is that at idle and up to about 4,000 things aren't that loud - only when you exceed this does it liven up and announce your progress a bit....

:)

I've heard the Devil and laser Pro Duro's are good choices too though!:)

S

·
0 Posts
Produro is good, i have the no-legal one and notices a bit of a loss in midrange but the noise is like MotoGP bikes sounded like last season! I had to make a baffle as sitting at motorway speeds was wild!:D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers, does the remus have removable baffles or are they either with or without, really want that deep rumble, mine really sounds like a sportsbike not a crosser:D

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
cheers, does the remus have removable baffles or are they either with or without, really want that deep rumble, mine really sounds like a sportsbike not a crosser:D
The Remus Revolution comes with a removable baffle (you can see the centrepipe in the pic below - you can just make out the single screw fitting at the base of the inner pipe)

I run with the baffle and still get a deep bellow, especially when above 4000 revs, and a fantastic rumble on overrun

·
Gyarikku Hou
66 Posts
Ohhh I love the look of that... Any Ideas for a Euopean Source anyone?
I saw a couple of those on eBay once (try the German version of it). It was also sold by Touratech, but they are out of stock. Try your local Sebring dealer. I was searching for two years almost worldwide and I found the last new one in Greece, here through the Greek dealer! :blob5:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts