Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today I am now an IAM Observer........

Moi????:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
As of today I am now an IAM Observer........

Moi????:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:

Cool well done....

excellent skills to pass on.

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts
Well done Sean

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Does that entitle you to go faster with a "get out of jail card" attached.
" yes officer , I am an IAM Observer normally but it's my day off.:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well done mate I am thinking of going down the aim route myself but not sure if I am capable. how long have you had your green badge? and how long did it take to get it then the observer,?
Ivan

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Well done Sean

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
This is the perennial problem with volunteer organisations - they promote people to a level of responsibility they would never be trusted with in paid employment.

I know - I have run many volunteer organisations. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Nice one, Sean, well done :thumbup:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Having ridden with Sean once
Yeah it was once for me too, I've never seen him again! :D

When we did the first longest day (JOG to LE) I never seen him again after about 3 miles. He got to Lands End and home to Hastings before I got to Lands End, and believe me, I was shifting. Just ask Derek :D (**** off Whealie!)

Ended up riding with Alpslapper, PhilW and Stormforce8 and we didn't hang about when we got moving either and the git was still at home having a shandie before we got there :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
you won't be able to observe anything! u will be miles ahead, hand on hip, waiting for your "obsrevees" to catch up......;)

Bravo well done:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts