Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local park today so my 2 year old could go on the swings. When we got there, there were two dogs running free within the fenced off play area. One of the dogs was massive and looked like a Tosa. The other was smaller.

So where were the owners? These two inbreds were quite happily sitting on the play area watching their dogs pissing on everything and chewing everything in sight. I think the dogs IQ's were probably higher than that of the owners. The park is massive. Why couldn't they use the rest of it rather than infecting the play area with god knows what.

Needless to say I got a mouthful of abuse when I asked them to put their dogs on the lead and get out of the play area. Morons!

Rant over :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Its times like that you wish you had a TAZZER (probably spelt wrong but you know what i mean) whats the UK coming to !!!!!!! i,m just glad to be out of it
Phil

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Probably find the stupid feckers had to have the dogs in a fenced off area otherwise with the dogs being brighter than the owners would go off and find more intelligent life than the owners.

Get similar mentality near where I work where you get slapper 13-15 year old with there unruly brats leaning or sitting on rubbish bins then throwing there rubbish on the floor and if you mention anything you get a mouthful of abuse usually shouted at you with lots of 4 letter swear words just promoting your suspicion of them having a limited vocabulary and thick as 2 planks.

Such a wonderfull society we now live in:banghead:

·
May Contain Nuts
2,350 Posts
this kind of thing really winds me up, and I'm a dog owner.

my youngest daughter isn't good around dogs she doesn't know and our dog being a rescue dog with a troubled history is scared of other dogs.

so what do we get every time we go out? everybody else's dog off the lead and not under control but of course 'it's alright he only wants to play' well that's OK then :angry5:

it's about time people realised the responsibility that comes with owning a dog

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
One night I got the loud mouth Morons on my bus, they became so unruly I got the police on the bus to have them removed.
They swore at the police and got arrested for public order offences, Then another group started on me saying I should have let the morons continue and started spouting abuse, I had them removed as well.
They did protest but were told by the police that I was well within my rights.:thumbup:
Unfortunately I think the fact that mind altering substances seem so readily available the under developed brains disintegrate and we see the results.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
One night I got the loud mouth Morons on my bus, they became so unruly I got the police on the bus to have them removed.
They swore at the police and got arrested for public order offences, Then another group started on me saying I should have let the morons continue and started spouting abuse, I had them removed as well.
They did protest but were told by the police that I was well within my rights.:thumbup:
Unfortunately I think the fact that mind altering substances seem so readily available the under developed brains disintegrate and we see the results.
Nice one, that the way to do it.

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Needless to say I got a mouthful of abuse when I asked them to put their dogs on the lead and get out of the play area. Morons!

Rant over :)
Mrs alps had a similar experience when she went to speak to some teenagers about their dogs running loose in the kids area of our local park - our kids were about 6 and 3 at the time.
She got the mouthful of abuse from the teenagers - but then, almost an hour later, an adult male claiming to be the father of one of the youths approached her as she was sitting on a bench eating icecream with the kids and threatened her with all forms of vile physical damage - in front of the kids!!!

She handled the situation in a calm and detached manner and moved with the kids. I wasn't there - luckily - or I would be posting this from the scrubs!!!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I am often stunned and dismayed at the number of people who seem to bring and contribute precisely nothing to society. I almost feel sorry for them: Utter wastes of carbon.... and they don't even realise it.:(

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Mother Nature sometimes makes mistakes in the cocktail of life, it is how she rectifies it that counts.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She got the mouthful of abuse from the teenagers - but then, almost an hour later, an adult male claiming to be the father of one of the youths approached her
I was half expecting some Neanderthal to turn up and have a go at fisticuffs for disrespecting his sister/wife (either or both may apply ;) ). The local dog warden is now keeping an eye out and will be making extra patrols in the area. They don't like dangerous dogs running about especially if their animals are off the lead :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts