Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My New Years resolutions are to clear and plant my new allotment (fresh veggies ;))and to do a few more camping trips on the bike.

All the best in 2010 :thumbup:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Re: Whats your New Year resalution?

My new year resolution is .......not to fall off my bike this year :)

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Other than visit more of Estonia, eat more healthily and save up for our trip, my main resolution is to devise a cunning scheme whereby I earn shed-loads without having to do an ounce of work.....

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts

Not sure which one of these resolutions I will break first, but here's my list!

Get a real job
Lose some real weight
Increase my fitness from it's current level of "weakling"
Either finish, or dispose of some of my planned projects
Stop masturbating!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Not sure which one of these resolutions I will break first, but here's my list!

Get a real job
Lose some real weight
Increase my fitness from it's current level of "weakling"
Either finish, or dispose of some of my planned projects
Stop masturbating!

:thumbup:
Surely #5, if part of a structured exercise regime could actually help with #2 and # 3?

Worked wonders for me...:angel2:

G

·

My New Years resalutions are to clear and plant my new allotment (fresh veggies ;))and to do a few more camping trips on the bike.

All the best in 2010 :thumbup:
We got an allotment middle of this year, taken us (well Jen doing most of it) a good few months to get it ready (rabbit proof, individual plots for root, potatoes, above ground, fruit and a salad plot)

Just been ordering all of our spuds and a few more seeds for this coming year :)

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Mine is to stop buying more dogs, right after our new dash-hound pup arrives at the end of January!:D
(currently owning a Rottweiler, cross Jap Spitz, Mini Pinscher)

G

·
My resolution... to put more of my true character behind my moderation ;) I'll let the minds wander as to which way that will take us :p ;) :D

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Once Ive got my new vara I intend do do more miles this year mainly because ive got comfort, wind & rain protection and luggage space..ie Top Box...:thumb:

Any body tell me on how to set up packing camping equipment on a bike..:(

What I mean is how you go about rolling up and strapping various bit and bobs to the bike.

One or two of you have probably done this many times and find it second nature so forgive my ignorance.:withstupid:

Pictures would be great if possible.

Just for one man and his single tent..

Cheers...:thumbleft:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
My New Years Resolution is to get my spending under control and pay off my debts.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Get as many miles/kms on My Vara as possible :thumbright:Europes a big place and i want to see it
Phil

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Once Ive got my new vara I intend do do more miles this year mainly because ive got comfort, wind & rain protection and luggage space..ie Top Box...:thumb:

Any body tell me on how to set up packing camping equipment on a bike..:(

What I mean is how you go about rolling up and strapping various bit and bobs to the bike.

One or two of you have probably done this many times and find it second nature so forgive my ignorance.:withstupid:

Pictures would be great if possible.

Just for one man and his single tent..

Cheers...:thumbleft:
Why dont you come to the Adventure rider day at the Ace cafe on the 21st of feb(i think). There will be a lot of guys about from the forum and you will be able to chat to a few about that:thumbup:

·
Chief Lurker
436 Posts
Do NOT take any notice of advice given by Vader!
Putting a house on the back of a bike is not advisable!

Only joking Pete. Dropped bike when pulling out of the garage (ice) not too much damage.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Do some more lanes (& kit my bike up so it can do them!)
Go camping- scotland, n. wales, cornwall, haven't really decided yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts