Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anybody got full wheels front and back for africa twin or even just hubs and I will get them rebuilt.
Thx

·
Woohoo!!!
162 Posts
I've got a set, but the rims are not in great shape (I've just bought a new set). If my corroded rims don't take your fancy, you can try contacting OBE on PM as he had a spare set he'd bought and was trying to offload.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a set, but the rims are not in great shape (I've just bought a new set). If my corroded rims don't take your fancy, you can try contacting OBE on PM as he had a spare set he'd bought and was trying to offload.

Thanks for the offer and if I continue to struggle getting good condition wheels I will take you up on the offer and get new rims on the hubs. :thumbright:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Hi Scooter, I'd be interested in the wheels if een705 does not have them, cheers:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hi I have sent you a pm about your wheels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts