Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
lovely aermacci Harley Davidson 350s . i am an admirer of them the moto guzzi new falcone 500 the moto morini 3 1/2 sport and the ducati 250/400 singles . Italian stuff from that era were smashing bikes . a brother of mine had a Ducati 250 desmo mk3 when i was very young i only ever saw it in a shed with a bsa 250 but never on the road . maybe if they were Hondas i might have :lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Same as when a Indian is not an Indian or is it made in India Indian that was made in the uk and i think I'm right in thinking they was made in the usa as well and yes it is a old bike of mine sold it 2-3 years back i new i should not have sold it at the time :(:( just look what some sick Devon hillbilly did to it :cool::cool:

Pug

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

·
Administrator
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the "proper" bike pedal on the kickstart of Indians - less chance of slipping!
I understand that R Enfield is thinking of reintroducing a twin soon - presumably based on the Meteor/Connie (which, I understand, was based on 2 Bullet cylinders).

·
Registered
2,539 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Have a old V twin myself not as old as the Indian but no youngster at 55 years but when running on tick over she just sounds so right

link thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwXzA1VPd9c

beautiful looking bike very tastefully executed decent breaks on the front too . what kind of carb do you have on it is it a su ?

just watcted the other video that pops up it starts lovely . kick only I take it ? my old evo is shovel bottom end 4 speed box so I can fit a kick start kit to it . I probably will one of the years . Harleys are cool Harleys you kick start are even cooler well when they start they are LOL I had 2 starter solenoids go my own fault for having a flatish battery be handy to have the kick if the electric start stopped working for some reason .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yep running an SU Carb give her a little pumping tickle an She's not a bad starter but has her moments loves to play up to a audience the more people watching the less chance she will start. she is a soft roll over kind of kick as she's only 1200 cc but if you get as far as 20 kick's you might as well sit back have a fag for five min's and she will then fire an start first kick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts