Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rd07a that i commute on but I do 555km a week and it will kill the bike if i keep pileing on the km's.
So the missus has signed off a trip to the UK to buy a crf1000 to ride back to Spain to use as my daily mile muncher.
last time I did the route a few years back ( link to some pics here) I went via the Milau Viaduct. That was were I aimed for and weaved aound France until I got there. I need another point of interest to aim for. Any Ideas?

I leave the uk on Saturday 18th and need to be back in Malaga for Sunday 26th.

Cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tbh I live in Spain and have riden around it before a few times so once I hit the french border I will just take the coast motorway via Barca and Valencia down to Murcia and Almeria. I am looking at a different route thN Milau as I took that route before. I may do Lyon Montpelier, just looking for somewhere of interest to aim for

·
Registered
82 Posts
That will be a nice trip, though I will say that the Massif Central is underrated by those who haven't been. I'll be out near Murcia when you pass by, but sadly in the car - otherwise might have possible to meet for a beer and story swap. Will be riding through Spain end of September en-route to Morocco. Looking forward to that.:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts