Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that is not the best technical description but I was looking for it before work this morning and couldn't see it.

I must point out that was before I had a chance to have some tea and wake up :)

Cheers,

Paul

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
On the RD04 left hand side just in the gap in side fairing. It's a little black knob about the size of a penny but with a chunky feel to it sticking up so thatit almost sticks out of the fairing but not quite. I imagine it is in the same place on the later models.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Yes it is, but there's no convenient hole now. You have to slide your hand inside the left hand fairing and feel for it whilst watching the revcounter with your head at a funny angle. People watching will think you've got your wallet hidden in the recesses of your bike and need some loose change.

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Yep best to adjust sitting next too the bike and not on it as this could lead into you adjusting your face instead of the rpm's :mrgreen: Give it a quarter turn at a time and snap the throttle as it can take time to adjust to the new setting. The last time I did mine sounded like I the revving the bike so the fan could pull us away from the traffic light :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts