Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A Stiff Little Fingers tour shirt

Votes: 8 36.4%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Goodwood Festival of Speed with Honda on Friday - Dave was invited from the forum but can't go. I can only go Friday as I on the way to France, getting the crossing that evening.

So, I will be turning up on the zebra :D and in bike gear.

So which xrv shirt should I wear?

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Don't fancy wearing the princetown one backwards then?

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
If you decide to wear the Ullapool one, don't tell anyone I had anything to do with the design :rolleyes:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
shame you couldnt wear the rosedale one

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SLF is winning.:confused:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
SLF of course, could only be bettered by an Undertones t-shirt :thumbleft:

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
I am going to Goodwood Festival of Speed with Honda on Friday - Dave was invited from the forum but can't go. I can only go Friday as I on the way to France, getting the crossing that evening.

Chris, I'm sure that turning up on an old RD04 painted as a Zebra will make an impression, not sure what impression but an impression nevertheless.........

........and you are worried about what T shirt to wear :toothy7:

Phil.

Why can I not get the words "wet T shirt" out of my mind :confused:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

Lucky b'sard i got to wait until September to go t goodwood ( the revival this time) but i will do the festival of speed again next year it's been 2 year ssince the last FOS for me so i'm well over due

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Why bother with a tee shirt?
Just wear a cut up denim vest.

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Make sure you do wear one, I will do the same and keep an eye out for you (I am going on the bike also).
What are you planning to do with your helmet and gear while you wonder round all day ? (do they have lockers ? i have never taken the bike before it has always been in the caterham).

Roy

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make sure you do wear one, I will do the same and keep an eye out for you (I am going on the bike also).
What are you planning to do with your helmet and gear while you wonder round all day ? (do they have lockers ? i have never taken the bike before it has always been in the caterham).

Roy
No idea. I will probably padlock the helmet to the bike. I hope Honda have somewhere I can dump my jacket.

·
Chief Lurker
436 Posts

Roy
They have a place to store tour gear in the bike parking area!

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Cheers for that...are you going as well ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts