Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The plan for the afternoon was to knock seven shades of sh*te out of the bathroom but the weather was so good me & Sue did off on the bikes instead (good plan or what;))

We decided on Whitby for fish'n'chips then Squires cafe to meet some of the Yorkshire & Humberside XRV'ers.

The obligatory Whitby pics :

Then on to Squires cafe at Sherburn in Elmet where, as you can see, it was a tad busy:D

Now imagine trying to find someone in that lot when you don't even know what they look like!:confused: but luckily we spotted an Alp with an XRV sticker on it parked next to a AT (that could do with a wash;)) so we thought that a good plan would be to loiter next to the bikes & see if the owners turned up. They say great minds think alike and just to prove the point at the time we were putting our plan into action Micksylver and Double'O' were doing exactly the same thing across the other side of the car park next to my Alp:rolleyes: but we met up in the end so all was well.

This last pic is of Double'O' & Micksylver's bikes. The pic was to be used in evidence to combat the "Where were you?" accusations in case we didn't meet up.:D:D

A damn good day:thumbright:

Doggy

·
Varadero Explorer
237 Posts
I get put off goint whitby in summer because of the crowds but your shots make it look fairly quiet - Squires looks hell though :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get put off goint whitby in summer because of the crowds but your shots make it look fairly quiet - Squires looks hell though :rolleyes:
We got to Whitby at about 4pm when it looked like the day trippers had mostly gone or were going. There were still quite a few people there but nothing like as much as on a summer Sunday and yes, Squires was absolutely bouncin':D

Doggy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts