Honda XRV Forum banner

@ white A13/A406

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  YEN_POWELL 
#1 ·
So in light of my last spotted post and the subsequent wasnt me answers who was it this morning.

2 15am this morning on the roundabout above the A13 just having come off the westbound off slip where a right turn takes you up the North Circular / A406.

All I know is it was white AT, poss an RD03 or RD04, poss 94 or 95

Hope everything was ok

#2 ·
So in light of my last spotted post and the subsequent wasnt me answers who was it this morning.

2 15am this morning on the roundabout above the A13 just having come off the westbound off slip where a right turn takes you up the North Circular / A406.

All I know is it was white AT, poss an RD03 or RD04, poss 94 or 95

Hope everything was ok
You just watch out for a black dirty one with a greyish dirty rider at the same location every morning. I give big girly waves at other ATs and shout yoohoo. No one ever waves back though, they just ride off quickly?

#3 ·
gota be there before 6am to see me else I am tucked up in bed snoring my head off while every else fights each other to get to work lol

#4 ·
Whilst I've heard of 6am, I haven't actually ever experienced it, are you sure it's a real time?

I'm a 10am starty type person. To be perfectly honest I think that's a bit too early as well. I reckon I pass through that junction at about 9:50am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.