Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apparently this guy had more than his fair share LOL



EVERYTHING is bigger in the USA
 

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
Joined
·
2,978 Posts
Bet he does not do much filtering !!??
 

·
whys the rum always gone?
Joined
·
17,680 Posts
fat bloke said:
apparently this guy had more than his fair share LOL



EVERYTHING is bigger in the USA
only a hog could handle that HOG ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Bleedin' hell, he makes that Harley look like a C90 :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the other day i woz in the big and tall shop with a "?friend" and they had a pair of jeans hangin on the wall that had a 68 inch waist and a 26 inch inside leg LOL

i asked why they were on the wall and they told me the guy who ordered them outgrew themn before the arrived :shock:
 

·
skeptical old git
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
fat bloke said:
fsck me, a motorcycle wedgie :shock:

Mabel, lifting this bloke into a hospital bed might not be as bad a job as having to prep him for surgical removal of a Harley.

A new candidate for strangest article doctors have removed from someone arse?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Hey, a new thread for Mabel!!!! C'mon Mabel, share with your XRV friends!!!! I once dated a nurse who worked in an Emergency Ward and she had loads of stories. Some painful. Some hilarious. Betting you have a few to tell as well.
For example: Young male was brought in unconscious. Evidently he collapsed on the dance floor at a club. Drunk? Drugs? Heart condition? Unknown. They wheeled him into a examination room pronto. One nurse unbuttoned his shirt while the other got the guy's disco trousers. A few seconds later all was made clear. Taped to the guy's left leg was a large polish sausage. He'd taped it on so tightly it'd cut off the flow of blood. Screams of laughter ensued. After they'd cut it off the nurses left the sausage on the sidestand next to the recovery bed where he'd see it when he regained consciousness.

Nurses. Good sense of humour. If a tad cruel :D :D :D :D
 

·
Matron
Joined
·
12,080 Posts
GeoBloke said:
Hey, a new thread for Mabel!!!! C'mon Mabel, share with your XRV friends!!!! I once dated a nurse who worked in an Emergency Ward and she had loads of stories. Some painful. Some hilarious. Betting you have a few to tell as well.
For example: Young male was brought in unconscious. Evidently he collapsed on the dance floor at a club. Drunk? Drugs? Heart condition? Unknown. They wheeled him into a examination room pronto. One nurse unbuttoned his shirt while the other got the guy's disco trousers. A few seconds later all was made clear. Taped to the guy's left leg was a large polish sausage. He'd taped it on so tightly it'd cut off the flow of blood. Screams of laughter ensued. After they'd cut it off the nurses left the sausage on the sidestand next to the recovery bed where he'd see it when he regained consciousness.

Nurses. Good sense of humour. If a tad cruel :D :D :D :D
I've got more than a few, but wouldn't be proper to air them on a public forum. Maybe at the national meet next year :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
900 Posts
Mabel said:
I've got more than a few, but wouldn't be proper to air them on a public forum. Maybe at the national meet next year :wink:
Great! Looking forward to it already! Stories round the campfire! You could call them Aesop's Mabels. :wink:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top