Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Velcro maybe wonderful stuff, but trying to get my bike gear on, the cuff of my jacket sticks to my jacket collar, the bottom of my leggings get caught on the velcro of my boots, on removing this my cuffs stick to my boots, the velcro on my golves sticks to the velcro on my jacket cuffs after I've removed my cuffs from sticking to my collar, and to the lining on my lid, all to the noise of ripping cloth!

AAGGHHH :!: :!: :!: :!:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
That is very funny, especially as your name sounds like Velcro ripping off, russh!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Maybe your wife/partner is into leather and bondage. She's deliberately setting you up, boy, and sitting back to enjoy the results!! ;)

Or maybe you just gotta be more careful how you line this stuff up so there's no velcro sticking out. :?:

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Velcro's nice, but try having long hair and not being an obsessive compulsive cleaner... Stuff gets picked up over time, and before you know you have haircro. :roll:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Whealie said:
That is very funny, especially as your name sounds like Velcro ripping off, russh!
your comment could be the straw that breaks the camels back whealie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts