1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
He also landed front wheel first which is never a great idea.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
And you will find the only big rock in the world, and that costs.:D

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
The bike didn't seem to be too badly damaged though for a tumble like that.

A couple of scratches add character, as long as the dings in the tank aren't significant enough that it starts to have an impact on fuel range. ;-)

But yeah, impersonating a wheelbarrow on a big heavy trailie is not a good idea.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
It's all in the kahuna's! You've either got them or you ain't!
I confess to pulling mental wheelies like the guy with the RD04 with my one, never got as much air as he did though so hats off to him! I did have great fun with my RD04 offroad, it just felt so balanced, even sliding it in the dirt at speed it felt controlled, god what a great bike!
The XTZ was (almost) as good a bike so I'll put the crash down to little Kahuna's! (And the front wheel landing!)
Cool videos though, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
257 Posts
It is true. Show it fear and you're gonna be eating hospital food. Only problem is, show it no respect on you're gonna be doing the same.

These skills take time to acquire, for some, more time than others. Enjoy the ride and push the limits a little bit every time, then you will get better without spending 6 weeks in cast, with any luck anyway.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
ha and the RD04 front fender stayed away from the sump plate :D

the AT vid is the one Craig cut to the TLD promo vid.. ace jump :withstupid:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It was not the bike that was at fault, as mentioned above it was the take off and positioning that were wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts