Do I get to choose the bike?

·
Stone Crazy
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
63 Posts
True story; I was once really into surfing and it ruled my life for many years. I met this stunning girl but after a while she asked me to choose between her and surfing. It was the most expensive text I ever replied to as the text message cost to send a text from Sri Lanka to the UK massive :D

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
true story .

I was living with a woman who wanted me to cut my hair up short stop smoking hash and give up motorcycles and have my testicles surgically removed so she could carry them around in her hand bag . good bye so long the road calls me dear and your nagging wont wither me any more :toothy9:

my nuts are still hanging off me a good bit lower these days I still have long hair I don't smoke hash anymore because it contains engine oil and **** knows what else skunk is much better I packed that in too years ago too as im not mentally stable and it don't help matters and the shades around hear test people for it and the judge give stoners 4 years off the road . **** that id rater ride my bike .my transalp is parked in the kitchen for the last few weeks getting a bit of tlc and a spruce up . my current woman who I been with 12 years understands me and she's well hot and don't break my balls all the time . I think I made the right choice :thumbright:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts