Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just to let you folks know I’m going under the surgeons knife on Monday (unless the jumped at git cancels me again) for shoulder surgery to repair the damage done to it from a motorcycle accident back in 2008. So I may be off-line for a while until I learn how to use the forums left handed since if he does fix it properly I’ll have my right arm in a sling for at least 6 weeks so typing could be a bit of an issue.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I’ll have my right arm in a sling for at least 6 weeks so typing could be a bit of an issue.
Hunter sling (IIRR)?

If so, I had one on each arm: 6 weeks one, then 6 weeks the other, back to back!!

Get well soon!!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
good luck with the op.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi Grendel,

I usually type with one finger :D and it does not matter which hand I use it takes foooooooooooooooookn ages anyway:D

best of luck with the op,speedy recovery too :thumb:

Tony K

·
Registered
136 Posts
All the best with th op. I avoided surgery last year with my broken shoulder, thankfully. Hope it goes well and doesn't hurt too much!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I’m alive and typing & using mouse left handed. Was discharged yesterday after a long night in hospital. I have to remaining in a sling for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of physio. But hopefully they have repaired the damage to the shoulder socket at long last. Thank you all for your good luck wishes and humour.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
DILLIGAF
1,685 Posts
Glad it all went well, and good luck with the healing :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts