Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy,Very new to this site so please bare with me if im asking silly questions but I have an XR650R and have been looking at some 17" moto rims for it,My question is are the XR400,600 and 650 wheels interchangable cos the guy who is selling them reckons they fit all these models ! ? plus several other models also,Is he telling porkys ?I really dont wont to buy them and find they dont fit my bike.

·
2,701 Posts
A friend had Talon/excell sm wheels on his XR600, when he changed to an XR650 the sm wheels did not fit. He sold them and bought ones to suit. So it is not a straight swop.

I have had XR400 wheels on my XR600 and my XR600 sm wheels on a CRM250, so some are interchangeable.

If they are Talon hubs i would expect to be able to change spacers etc to suit. So contact Talon.

·
Red Blooded Biker
922 Posts
My 17" wheels have Talon hubs & they have an ID number stamped into the hubs...i'd ask Talon whether these hubs that you're interested in will fit your bike. It may well be that a simple bearing change might be the answer.

Contact Talon

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks guys,I will have to check with the seller to see exactly what hubs they are.Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts