Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on which is the best touring windshield. I did a google search and i can see lots of them so just want a personal input which one should i get
Cheers.
adasilva

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey all!
Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on which is the best touring windshield. I did a google search and i can see lots of them so just want a personal input which one should i get
Cheers.
adasilva
The screen fitted to my 700 Alp when I purchased it was the tall Honda touring one. I found it didnt suit me at all, giving me a feeling of nausea when cruising at 60 plus. I'm about 5' 9" tall. I eventually fitted a MRA Vario screen and this feels much better. I even transferred the wing of the Vario onto the Honda screen but it just didnt work.
Hth, Nick.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
screens are a very personal thing. everyone likes a different one.

it depends on so many factors, type of riding, climate, seat height, rider height, helmet type, with/without earplugs etc.

some people like the airflow to go right over them, some people like it on the chest (with less helmet buffeting), some people like to look 'through' the screen, some people like to see just over it, some people like a deflector to angle the airflow to reduce buffeting.

everyone is different

here in the UK... i prefer the airflow to go right over me, and me to be able to see just over the top of the screen. i can't stand noise or any buffeting when riding

1 - 8 of 8 Posts