·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Assuming I can dig myself out of the snow. I'm in :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Oh Dear what have we started :D:D:D

Go on then :blob::blob::blob: tent or barn???

Have you checked if its open :rolleyes: :D

I will

Sorry Pete its closed between November and March.................................................

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you checked if its open :rolleyes: :D

I will
Aeehhh nope:rolleyes:
it seems to be closed but it says its open for groups:confused::confused::confused:
We might have to send you back there to find out for us:thumbup:

cause we can not send J,if they see him we got no chance:angel9:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Aeehhh nope:rolleyes:
it seems to be closed but it says its open for groups:confused::confused::confused:
We might have to send you back there to find out for us:thumbup:

cause we can not send J,if they see him we got no chance:angel9:
The owner is emailing me with price details for the National I will ask him in my reply to him if we can come in Jan, we will need about 20 of us to make it pay me thinks :thumbup:

The brewery will deliver us a barrel thats 75 pints ........... dooable in a weekend me thinks :D:D:D

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The owner is emailing me with price details for the National I will ask him in my reply to him if we can come in Jan, we will need about 20 of us to make it pay me thinks :thumbup:

The brewery will deliver us a barrel thats 75 pints ........... dooable in a weekend me thinks :D:D:D
I presume that would be for Jan??:toothy2:cause 75 pints will not be enough for the National:D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I presume that would be for Jan??:toothy2:cause 75 pints will not be enough for the National:D

Absolutly :D

Phil and I were trying to work out how much would be needed for the National :rolleyes: any ideas :D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Frad in Germany we drank between 8 adults 20 plus lts per night then on the spirits.
It might be easier for the brewer to bring all his stock to the national put it as impressed stock.
going by this years 80 riders if every body drinks 6 pints thats 480 pints friday and saturday
work on thoes averages and most breweries would supply.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks guys :thumbright:

I will discuss this with the Purple Moose Brewery Im sure they will have an idea aswell :D just never asked them :rolleyes: :D Phil was like a kid in a sweet shop all that beer :D:D:D

Sale or return may be difficult as we will be having it in 9 Gallon kegs like these on the left :toothy5:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
We could just miss out the campsite and suck on the Red pipe :D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Frad, Vader only drinks Larger every time I give him proper beer he can only drink 1 pint then has to lie down.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
LAGER thats for poofs and southerners :toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Do they have any local breweries in Essex that brew proper beer :rolleyes::toothy8:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Young man,i take you to Germany one day to taste the proper stuff:thumbup:
even grumpy old MUM liked and drank it:toothy7::toothy7:
I'll hold you to that :p :toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

Im knackered now doing all this legwork for the benefit of all :toothy7:

Bon nuit ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts