Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
In a minute its going to be WWIII again' Z GERMAN beer is more efficient and better engineered than Z British crap.:D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
I'll hold you to that :p :toothy7::toothy7::toothy7:

Im knackered now doing all this kegwork for the benefit of all :toothy7:

Bon nuit ;)
Fixed it for you :D

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Mmmmmm. Sounds interesting alright. Can only confirm closer but this looks like a good early birthday bash for me too.

You getting the sleeping barn for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I spoke to the campsite today and this was the response with regard to a Jan Feb Test run

Hi Rob,

A 'trial run' could be a good idea, but unfortunately we have unresolved issues with the planners about using the barns in January or February, and this won't be possible in 2011 for sure. March would be OK though the weekdays starting 7th and 21st are already booked,

Regards
Rachel Garden

Llyn Gwynant Campsite
www.gwynant.com

That is typical of Planners as they dont want all year round Holiday accommodation I know coz thats what I deal with all the time atm.

Soz guys :(

Looks like the YOOHOUSE is favourite if we want to do this before March :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I spoke to the campsite today and this was the response with regard to a Jan Feb Test run

Hi Rob,

A 'trial run' could be a good idea, but unfortunately we have unresolved issues with the planners about using the barns in January or February, and this won't be possible in 2011 for sure. March would be OK though the weekdays starting 7th and 21st are already booked,

Regards
Rachel Garden

Llyn Gwynant Campsite
www.gwynant.com

That is typical of Planners as they dont want all year round Holiday accommodation I know coz thats what I deal with all the time atm.

Soz guys :(

Looks like the YOOHOUSE is favourite if we want to do this before March :thumbright:
BUMP:blob::blob:
Well Youth hostel is cool at least we have a place to cook all our meals together and have halve a sherbet:D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Being too lazy to read the website do I have to be a member of the Yoof Hostel Club to use the facilities?
Dont know never stopped in one :toothy7: prefer the Hilton myself :toothy7:

Joking apart J will be along to tell us Im sure :thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Being too lazy to read the website do I have to be a member of the Yoof Hostel Club to use the facilities?
That would be a YES
Membership is i think £12 for the year and is valid around the world:thumbup:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Frad in Germany we drank between 8 adults 20 plus lts per night then on the spirits.
It might be easier for the brewer to bring all his stock to the national put it as impressed stock.
going by this years 80 riders if every body drinks 6 pints thats 480 pints friday and saturday
work on thoes averages and most breweries would supply.
I couldn't drink 6 pints but if I did I wouldn't remember the weekend let alone anything after 5pm

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I couldn't drink 6 pints but if I did I wouldn't remember the weekend let alone anything after 5pm
Er.. hate to disagree... but... er... I think you can - and do - dring that much. You just tend to drop and damage your bike the next day.;)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts