Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello AT riders and happy new year, my quest is; does anyone got the wiring diagram for the XRV750 1998 RD07a. I totaly rebuilt the bike and I've got some issues now and only a proper wiring diagram can solve my problems. If someone has it please attach it before 16/01/2016 because I will leave the from my homeland for one year at least.
It is my first post by the way and if is finish before stated date I will post pics to see my beauty.

Thank you xrv.org.uk for opportunity to have an account, my regards Soteres

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you Bob but what I notice my bike is with 2 coils and on the wiring diagram is 4 coils i will keep this diagram. thank you again.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
thank you Bob but what I notice my bike is with 2 coils and on the wiring diagram is 4 coils i will keep this diagram. thank you again.
If you download the Haynes manual from Massive Lee's post above - go to page 9-52 and 9-53 for your bike - XRV750 RD07A - for a full colour electric schematic :thumbright:

RD04/07 have 4 coils - RD07A has 2 coils.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank for the tip Lee, but my issue now is that there is no spark no the spark plugs. I've test the wiring with an LED and there is only light when i press and release the ignition and not only there on the fuel pump and throtle sensor.
Tomorow I will test the CDI unit on onother bike to verify if mine is working or not because before desasebly the bike the CDI was working properly.
btw cool bikes that you used to owne:blob7:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts