Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Well... I'm off back to the UK next week... first time in 3 years. Apparently you lot are still driving on the other side of the road :rolleyes: so I best watch out!!!!

I am going back to do with work, but it just so happens that the visit seems to coincide with the great Wirral Egg Run on Sunday 28th March. Didn't plan it that way honest :D :D :D Always used to go on it when we lived in the Wirral.... done it on all sorts of bikes from a Guzzi California to 2 up on a monkey bike (actually that was probably the best one).

Anyway, this is a really good do, and of course raises loads of dosh for for local children, children’s charities and donates Easter eggs to hospitalised children.... can't be bad :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

See Welcome to the Wirral Egg Run for info on meeting up, times etc.

May even have to do a Potski Film on it.... you have been warned... ha ha.

I'm guessing / hoping it's OK to mention this here? The French Honda V twin enthusiasts at Transalpage, are organising an event over the Pentecote weekend of the 22nd-24th May. It's in the Auvergne at the Grosconcentre. see this link in French for details to contact them if you want to go along -

~ TRANSALPAGE ~ • Voir le sujet - >>>> GroConCentre -> Auvergne 22 au 24 mai, c'est ici <<<<

If the language is a problem give me a pm and we'll try and help :confused:

We are hoping - fingers crossed to go along, but as ususal it'll depend on work... but it is looking good to go at present. :thumbup:

Cheers
Potski

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back now in France.

The Wirral egg run, was as expected BRILLIANT, with I hear around 12,000 bikes taking part. There is just nothing like riding along with a huge pack of othe bikers. Anyone else take part?
It was the 30th anniversary of the Egg Run and also pretty much first time back for me to the UK in three and a half years, so a touch surreal. As with all things like this the organisers and marshals need a big thank you for all their work. Took loads of video so will probably put something together.

Cheers
potski

·
Registered
129 Posts
Back now in France.

There is just nothing like riding along with a huge pack of othe bikers.
potski
Never done Wirral but always used to do the Rossendale bike show (RIP) ride in and I totally agree. :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I wanted to Potski but still not fit enough to ride :(

Next time you back this way give us a shout I only live just off the M56 so you would have ridden past me :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts