Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are often threads thanking members for their help, I had great assistance, help and company that I really want to say an open thankyou from the bottom of my heart

Thanks to

Andy1 for hospitality on the Thursday feeding and watering me and being a great host

Fishbone for helping feeding the thousand on a loaf and two fishes.............
well £100 of bacon and burgers

Tom Alpslapper who really saved my weekend when my Continental Road Attack suffered with road attack and disintegrated, leaving me on the canvas by Holyhead. He sorted out a replacement and a waiting mechanic in Dublin to replace the tyre and enable me to get to Dingle

James 691 for great company round the Ring Of Kerry and up to Roslare and introducing me to his family in Eire, sorry for hitting the hurling ball over the wall
A great ride up through Wales, look forward to riding out again Bro

and lastly thanks to everyone to took part, that made the hard work and frustration over the last 8 months worth while.

also a thank you to those who had no part in the forum but still deserve mentioning here. I will be sending a personal letter of thanks to the Commanding Officer 3rd Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment, his Soldiers helped out behind scenes and assisted where they could and lastly an enormous thank you to the caretaker of the Drill Hall in Lowestoft Heather, who came to our rescue and helped above and beyond the call of duty

·
Registered
15 Posts
credit where due your level of graft was noted cheers for your efforts too...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts