Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saddled up marmite this weekend and took me a wee ride down to sidmouth to see me ole pal slimie this weekend:cool: :cool: :cool: and would just like to say thanks to you simon, penny and the totally mental and hilarious lulu and lilly:laughing4: :laughing4: thanks for a great evening and yes simon we have got to get on some of them stupendous lanes down there :cool:

thanks for making me so welcome i had a great time

cheers

chad

PS im sawing the barrels off my shotgun to raise the funds for one of those KTMs simon your bike totally rocks:cool: :cool: :cool: :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm i wonder if this works

wow it does :D well theres katy and marmite handsome couple eh:tongue10:

and simon with the steeds:D

this is steeper than it looks:p

some of the mess at branscome beach.. note the state of the life boat

some pics from the ride home stunning day stunning roads:cool:

and a pic of the man who is responable for my inner turmoil:D

oh come down chad have a look at the sexy new bike do you like it sir oooh do you sir oh oh suits you sir oh i bet you would love to get a leg over that sir:laughing9:

simon thanks to you all for such a nice time its real cool to see you guys settling in so well down there :cool:

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Some great piccies there Chad, not so sure about the black KTM I prefer the blue and orange adventure S myself

Don't confuse him Mabel, at least he didn't go for the all orange one, wonder if he'll finish the RD03 before he sells it :confused2:

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
Tis lovely down round that area - I've not gone down on the bike yet, just in the car from my parent's to my aunt and uncle's in Sidford. Even the road in from Honiton isn't bad :thumbup:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Nice pics Chad - KTM is soooooo nice but Marmite is stunning also !!!

Slimie, You could become the KTM consultant here , for those of us who are tempted ...... but.
You need to keep us informed - reliability and above all running costs , that's the big turn-off for me , they seem awfy spanner hungry to me , the service times are quoted in days............. 8 hoors - I mean 8 HOORS!!! for the 9000 mile service and 4 for the 4500 mile one - JEEZ !!:pale:

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Nice pics Chad - KTM is soooooo nice but Marmite is stunning also !!!

Slimie, You could become the KTM consultant here , for those of us who are tempted ...... but.
You need to keep us informed - reliability and above all running costs , that's the big turn-off for me , they seem awfy spanner hungry to me , the service times are quoted in days............. 8 hoors - I mean 8 HOORS!!! for the 9000 mile service and 4 for the 4500 mile one - JEEZ !!:pale:
The guys that sold me the bike (Albion in Exeter - recommended!) told me that the next service, 4500 miler is about £200 and the next one around £280. About what I used to spend on the BMW.

Guess I'll have to wait and see as the first one's due soon:confused1:

Buuuuut, it's worth it, oh yes!!

-Simon

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Tis lovely down round that area - I've not gone down on the bike yet, just in the car from my parent's to my aunt and uncle's in Sidford. Even the road in from Honiton isn't bad :thumbup:
Sidford? Did you eat from Bloaters? Next time you're down, 'specially if you're on two wheels let me know and I'll buy you a cup of tea on the seafront:D

Smooth talker, eh?!!

-Simon

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Looks like you had a great afternoon for your trip home, Chad:)

Thanks for the pictures, except one :puke: :D :D

The weather's been brilliant here for a few days, here's hoping it's a precursor for the future.

Love and kisses to all:rolleyes:

-Simon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts