Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everone who has registered for this event should have received an email this afternoon, allowing you to select an arrival time. Do we, as XRVer's wont to meet for the 11-12 slot and hopefully ride as a group ? Mods can someone sticky this for a couple of days please. There are plenty of spaces left at the moment for all times, so if the 10-11 slot if more preferable then I happy to go with the flow. Just for info, their Facebook page is selling flags for £2.50 each, and you can get a patch badge and other things on their web site.

Afghan Heroes - Charity Supporting British Forces in Afghanistan

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I got my email we need to get a move on this, the slots will go quickly,just say the time and i'll be there with you mark.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my email we need to get a move on this, the slots will go quickly,just say the time and i'll be there with you mark.
Ok then lets go for the 10-11 slot, I'll do mine now, can you let Ollie know, although he will probably be taking his afternonn nap :D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
did he get registered?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got my email and picked a slot before seeing this....luckily I'd picked 10-11 so I shall see you guys there!!

Loic

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Tis done, arrival 10-11, pass printed and all paperwork present and correct.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Bt Bloke ,
would it be possible for me to join your group ??
I am based in Hitchin so not a million miles from you and some of the others. I have got the same booking time and printed off all the paperwork so if i can where are you all meeting ??
SPG

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Bt Bloke ,
would it be possible for me to join your group ??
I am based in Hitchin so not a million miles from you and some of the others. I have got the same booking time and printed off all the paperwork so if i can where are you all meeting ??
SPG
We are meeting around mine about 08.00 hrs, just outside Leighton Buzzard, hopefully this time the clutch will be OK ? I'll PM contact details :thumbup:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
The more the merrier, see you at grumpy's

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Our Ginger son has just checked in as well, after I kicked his ar$e, how do these kids stay alive, beats me :rolleyes:

Cheeky old git :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me know grumps :thumb:

Just because I don't check my emails 'everyday' :cool:

Printed a couple of pass's and got all the other crap printed as well :angel10:

Think Matts on the reserve list :thumbright:

Might bring my check book and sort out TLD payment, still not done it
:rolleyes::blob7:

Ollie

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
ooooh grumps he's got a cheque book!
Just in time for the banks fazing out cheques, we better get him to pay for breakfast before they expire.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
g my check book
I give in :rolleyes:

Right on the list of riders coming from Herts/Beds/Bucks/Northants we have :-

SPG (Steve)
Bt (Rich)
GOG (Mark)
Rockoz (Ollie)

Meet 08.00 hours round mine, quick cuppa ETA Hullavington Airfield 10.00 hours, its 87 miles using this route http://www.multimap.com/s/6OdF5zbQ is that OK with everyone, anyone else want to join our posse ?

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
ooooh grumps he's got a cheque book!
Just in time for the banks fazing out cheques, we better get him to pay for breakfast before they expire.

I'm actually not sure if I do, think I was given one when I set my bank account up a few years ago haha.. Just bring my mums :hitler:

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Meet 08.00 hours round mine, quick cuppa ETA Hullavington Airfield 10.00 hours, its 87 miles using this route http://www.multimap.com/s/6OdF5zbQ is that OK with everyone, anyone else want to join our posse ?[/QUOTE]

At some stage you may have to email you actuall address and give directions if its a PITA to find :p:rolleyes:

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Meet 08.00 hours round mine, quick cuppa ETA Hullavington Airfield 10.00 hours, its 87 miles using this route http://www.multimap.com/s/6OdF5zbQ is that OK with everyone, anyone else want to join our posse ?
At some stage you may have to email youR actuall address and give directions if its a PITA to find :p:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I would PM you my address, but you have forgotten to subscribe, so I will text you, now go nibble on a Farley's Rusk and have an early night, your brain needs a rest :(

1 - 20 of 53 Posts