Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have one? I’ve had a look around the forum but the link seems to have expired...maybe I’m just being stupid but can’t find one. Also, are there any common (and relatively straightforward) brake upgrades. I’m fairly au fait with some of the mods but haven’t found anything around that yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a PDF version of a SLR 650 Workshop manual that I use as a ’near enough’ guide for work on my ‘96 Dominator.
You are welcome to a copy if you let me have your email address.

I’m pretty new to this forum environment so I don’t know if the protocol allows person to person contact so if there is an ‘official’ method for sharing stuff let me know.

Ref your brake upgrade question, if you find a good solution I would be real interested in that, I’ve just completely serviced my Nissin Calipers front and rear with all new seals, pistons and braided lines, but I’m still not happy with the front, ‘96 Dominator.
Apparently the later model Brembos are better but I don’t know if they are a straight swap or a more complex changeout needing discs/rotors and master cylinder in addition to the callipers.
Comments would be welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts