Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wondering if anyone has the Honda's workshop manual for the rd07a. Was looking for high and low for it in the web. Willing to purchase a used set if its available. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many Thanks for this, got a Haynes manual today was looking for more info on cable routes ect, taking plenty of photos as I strip the bike, suppose I’m just looking for a reassuring guide, when I get to the rebuild stage, first time so I’m a bit nervous about it all.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hello I have the Honda Rd07a manual on dropbox if you send me a personal message with your email I will send you a link.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Better chapters for the digital version of the Haynes workshop manual.

Better chapter indexing for the Haynes Workshop manual.

Instructions for creating a PDF with correct chapters if you have the PDF file (instructions for Linux, might work on other systems):

1. Find a copy of the Haynes PDF (Here named HaynesWorkShopManual.pdf)
  2. Download the chapter file index.txt (place in the same folder)
    View attachment index.txt
  3. If needed: install ghostscript and pdftk
  4. Remove previous bookmarks (adjust the name HaynesWorkShopManual.pdf as needed):
    Code:
    pdftk A=HaynesWorkShopManual.pdf cat A1-end output without_bookmarks.pdf dont_ask
  5. Add new bookmarks:
    Code:
    gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -q -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE  -sOutputFile=HaynesWorkShopManual_WithIndex.pdf -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress index.txt -f without_bookmarks.pdf
  6. Delete the file without_bookmarks.pdf, it is not needed anymore.
Alternatively, find a copy here: https://minfil.com/a9tb549en4/Service_Repair_Manual_Honda_XRV_750_Africa_Twin_XL_600-650_V_Transalp_87-02_Correct_Index_pdf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts